Pac-12 taking votes on the CCG logo

Kevin W.

http://www.pac-10.org/logocontest.aspx

Personally, I'm torn between 2 and 4.

EDIT: Apparently some people are having trouble seeing all of the logos, so here they are:

5d5598f4.jpg1e4b7734.jpg

f78ae4d6.jpg406c0f82.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like #1 best, but could live with #2. Of course this is with the key part left off: The sponsor logo has to be worked in.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I wanna like #4, but something about it is off...I went with #1.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I went 4, and wasn't surprised that it was the least voted for. They are all good, and none of them are great. I just liked the heavy amount of white in #4. #1 was way too dark. #2 had some goofy fonts for "2011" and "Football", and way too much blank blue gradient space. And #3 looked like something I coulda done. Too amateur.

My vote would be to use #4 and replace the ugly roman numerals with a simple 2011 or something.

Either way, my biggest concern was how the patch would work with Oregon's winged jerseys. And assuming we'll have the best record and be the home team, I wanted a lot of white to contrast the green or black so it stands out.

#3 is probably the best. It's just more "Pac-12" if that makes any sense.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I added all four of the logos to the OP.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

#3 is probably the best. It's just more "Pac-12" if that makes any sense.

Plus, count the number of rays on #3. It's little things like that that set a logo apart.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived