Best Uniform Match Ups

raysox

Yankees vs. Phillies pictures

We get it...you like Yanks vs. Phils. Why two pictures of the exact same matchup...and you post the same pictures (Jeter pic, Utley pic) in two different posts??

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy. How about you contribute something to the thread instead of complaining.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We get it...you like Yanks vs. Phils. Why two pictures of the exact same matchup...and you post the same pictures (Jeter pic, Utley pic) in two different posts??

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy.

If you wouldn't repost the same :censored: for no good reason, I wouldn't be all pissy. Nobody else in this thread is worried if their post is last on a page.

dolphinsbills.jpg

This matchup was classic. Great colors, and the conditions made the colors look even better.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub his New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub your New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

you're like a annoying little gnat. get a life.

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy.

If you wouldn't repost the same :censored: for no good reason, I wouldn't be all pissy. Nobody else in this thread is worried if their post is last on a page.

Cry about it more why don't ya.

The irony of those two posts juxtaposed together is hilarious.

I'm contributing to the thread, all you do is b-tch and moan.

Really?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81246&view=findpost&p=1583251

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81246&view=findpost&p=1583264

============================

Another great matchup:

l_9aff4d213e06637e7501e24fcbbd803f.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub your New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

Having a life is posting as many Yankees photos as possible?? Ok, gotcha.

Having a life is posting as many Yankees photos as possible?? Ok, gotcha.

I've posted what, 15-20 photos? How many of them include the Yankees? 4?

Seriously. STOP BEING SUCH A GOD DAMN BABY.

Keep posting the same photos over and over again, why don't ya. Everyone loves it.

Keep posting the same photos over and over again, why don't ya. Everyone loves it.

crying_baby.jpg

Archived