Sign in to follow this  
raysox

Best Uniform Match Ups

Yankees vs. Phillies pictures

We get it...you like Yanks vs. Phils. Why two pictures of the exact same matchup...and you post the same pictures (Jeter pic, Utley pic) in two different posts??

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy. How about you contribute something to the thread instead of complaining.

Another Cal and Oregon game, Cal looked great in all white with long white socks, and Oregon looked good, considering what could've been. And Cal won at Autzen for the first time in 15 years I believe it was

p1_jackson.jpg

Here's a few more CFB games

alg_emerald-bowl.jpg

graig-cooper.jpg

BradonGodfrey2.jpg

We get it...you like Yanks vs. Phils. Why two pictures of the exact same matchup...and you post the same pictures (Jeter pic, Utley pic) in two different posts??

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy.

If you wouldn't repost the same :censored: for no good reason, I wouldn't be all pissy. Nobody else in this thread is worried if their post is last on a page.

dolphinsbills.jpg

This matchup was classic. Great colors, and the conditions made the colors look even better.

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub his New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub your New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

you're like a annoying little gnat. get a life.

It got stuck as the last post on the page, so i added it to all the other match-ups I posted on the next page. No reason to get all pissy.

If you wouldn't repost the same :censored: for no good reason, I wouldn't be all pissy. Nobody else in this thread is worried if their post is last on a page.

Cry about it more why don't ya.

The irony of those two posts juxtaposed together is hilarious.

I'm contributing to the thread, all you do is b-tch and moan.

I'm contributing to the thread, all you do is b-tch and moan.

Really?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81246&view=findpost&p=1583251

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81246&view=findpost&p=1583264

============================

Another great matchup:

l_9aff4d213e06637e7501e24fcbbd803f.jpg

Please. The whole "it was the last post on the page" excuse is utter horsehockey. He's just a New York homer who loves to rub your New York homerism in everyone's faces, especially Yankees-related crap. There's a reason why almost every matchup he's posted in this thread features a New York team.

Having a life is posting as many Yankees photos as possible?? Ok, gotcha.

Having a life is posting as many Yankees photos as possible?? Ok, gotcha.

I've posted what, 15-20 photos? How many of them include the Yankees? 4?

Seriously. STOP BEING SUCH A GOD DAMN BABY.

Keep posting the same photos over and over again, why don't ya. Everyone loves it.

Keep posting the same photos over and over again, why don't ya. Everyone loves it.

crying_baby.jpg

So... Much... Color. Can't compute. Looks too awesome.

baybridgeseries.jpg

Nice. You got that off my blog!

These two teams provide some very distinct colors and whenever they both face each other, it always looks good

I really like it when teams both wear solid colors.

Like the A's/Giants above, and USC/UCLA, can't get much better than this.

ucla-usc.jpg

USC+v+UCLA+Sba0Ps0YV02l.jpg

I'd love to see the Maple Leafs solid blue, with white stripes vs. Red Wings, solid red, with white stripes.