MLS Update Concept

Don_Kay

I am liking most of these. The only comment I have is the Galaxy kits. You have the blue & gold on the white set but the dark is black & gold. With that the black/gold looks too much like the Columbus Crew, so maybe the blue for the dark kit.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sporting looks about a billion times better than what they currently have, very nice.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

New York

newyorkpresent.jpg

Real Salt Lake

I got to designing these kits and no matter how I configured their colours, it would just look like a rubbish pair of Spain kits. So I decided to recolour, emphasising the link to Real Madrid.

saltlakelogo.jpg

saltlakepresent.jpg

My first series on here and because of this I wanted to revamp the MLS. The eighteen current teams will be included along with two expansions sides.

For the sake of authenticity, current front of shirt sponsors have been used.

I will include the back of the shirt when the its design is drastically different to the front (not often)

A new number and name font is used

First, two of the the MLS' original clubs.

LA Galaxy

I wanted to have a greater focus on the origins of the club, with a yellow taking a place in both kits, whilst still bearing the same look synominous with the 'Beckham era'

lagalaxypresent.jpg

DC United

I looked over the clubs previous kits and the three chest stripe shirt was iconic look and also reminiscent of the initial success in the league.

dcunitedpresent.jpg

UPDATED

C and C would be appreciated, thanks.

Try curving the 3stripes sorta like our original sets. Other than that, its a winner.

Original set didnt have curved stripes. The last set before the stripes were gone were curved.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Something seems lacking in the Red Bulls kit. You think the kit is too cluttered with the charging bulls?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Something seems lacking in the Red Bulls kit. You think the kit is too cluttered with the charging bulls?

Yeah, plus I'm very anti- Red Bull's involvement in football http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Red_Bull_Salzburg.

Philadelphia Union

philadelphiapresent.jpg

Nice Union concept, but your Red Bull Salzburg link doesn't work, try this one

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

You've done it again man.

I like these kits a lot, the white Rapids kit especially.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

LA- love the concept of bringing back yellow, gives a shout out to the past. i'm also a fan of the away jersey, it continues to emulate the mexican away jersey, while still feeling like the Galaxy

V31526_adidas_Mexico_Away_Jersey_2011-150x150.jpg

DC- thank you for bringing back the stripes,with that said, why get rid of the crest on the home jersey?- the volkswagen logo is much better without the gradient too.

HOU- i like the chevron, someone in the MLS should have it, why not houston?

POR- yes, the green says portland,but doesn't the yellow as well? where is timbers army without yellow?timbers-army-595x396.jpgtimbers.army.JPGso, let's say that you decide to lose the yellow anyway, then it needs to go away from the logo, because right now it looks a bit out of place. for the away jersey, lose the green, red is supposed to be intimidating, but this makes the players look like santa's elves.

TOR- AMAZING home kit... the away kit is supposed to be a change kit- when i first glance at it, i shouldn't see red- red is the home color- it's a nice jersey, just not an away jersey. the stacked sponsor also makes it a bit cluttered, but that's not your fault, it's an improvement over the current

CLB- this is such a drastic improvement over the current stock jersey, it's amazing- props

CHI- with dc you wanted to emulate the past, as you did with la, why choose to change the identity of the team entirely for chicago? chicago has always had the horizontal white bar- with that said, i love the inclusion of blue.

CHV- very paraguay, very awesome

SKC- i don't have a problem with this jersey, it's very original, however, you risk giving sporting fans marketing whiplash- fans barely know what to root for- from royal blue to sporting blue to navy and sporting hoops in 3 years?

SJ- i like it, could you make a blue alt (blue was the home color in the DeRo era, when they won 2 cups)

RBNY- my precious red bulls- what have you done to my precious red bulls... i have no words.

RSL- why change the color? spain is red, rsl is maroon, in fact, rsl is the only maroon team in the mls, instead you've made the mistake of using complimentary colors, on a jersey with the same sublimated pattern of real madrid.

PHI- and we're back- good work, i hate this template, but you made it work, it feels like the union

COL- i don't love it, don't hate it, a little irked by the stripes, but it doesnt kill me

DAL- like the home, love the away- home is basically the same on a newer template, and they basically have it right right now. away-usa_home_259186_105.jpgwhat's more american than texas? good job

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

sorry forgot one, revs, not much you could do wrong to improve on their current kits. but where's their sponsor, united healthcare? i'm also not a fan of the ireland concept, i'd rather just see red or white- green and blue are too close- what't the point of a change kit if it isnt really a change?

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

Archived