New falcons logo

BigMac1212

This is my first post, so hello everybody.  The Atlanta Falcons got a new logo.  It's an updated bird logo that has red in it.  I think it's too edgy.  If you want to look at the logo go to:

Atlanta Falcons Website

I wonder what the unifroms would look like.  They will add red to it.  Does anybody have any ideas?  I would like to see them.  Good luck on your designs.

hey welcome to the board...this is an old topic...look back and ull see it

Well, since it's only been officially announced today, it isn't *really* old.  Remember last year when someone created little helmet stickers for the "new Bills" helmet, and they were wrong?  This time, the early bird was right.

It's where I sit.

Not bad, but where the flop are his tail feathers? And why the flip are his feet the same size as his head? And why the flap did they drop their awesome wordmark? Everyone is doing this now. Regular letters, but if you add sharp points to the back the must be good... Also, I might try flipping the white and silver outlines around.

newlogo_main0319.gif

nfl-atl-00t.gif

nfl-atl-99.gif

The logo is a nice update but the typeface is the worst in the NFL....EVER!  Take the now old one and put it together with this and you got a winner.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I remember a lot of people on this board saying that the new logo would look better with their typeface. I had to laugh when I saw the pictures moving on the wire -- complete with a new typeface!

This looks just like the Broncos and Texans before it (at least Atlanta is on top of Falcons, though). Simpler, but in this case not necessarily better.

From all the merchandise (or at least Dan Reeves cap) it looks like they're keeping the black. If they were making the major switch to red, why would they present the logo on a big black background and sew it onto a black cap?

My bets are on a black helmet.

my bets are black helmet and jersey will still be around...and i feel the same about the wordmark, the one they just dumped works better with the new falcon than the new wordmark

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Did anyone watch the press conference where they unveiled it?  Let me run through the chronology...

The team unveils the logo...

There's stunned silence in the room for the first 2-3 seconds.

Then, audible laughter can be heard for the next 2-3 seconds.

After 7 seconds, the guy at the podium says, "This is the part where you applaud, guys."

The audience gives the most perfect definition of a golf clap I've ever seen.

nav-logo.png

I heard it through the grapevine...

* The Falcons will definitely wear Black helmets.

* Dark jerseys will probably be Red.

* Will use a custom font that ties into the new typeface.

* Don't know about "wings" on the jerseys.

I heard it through the grapevine...

* The Falcons will definitely wear Black helmets.

* Dark jerseys will probably be Red.

I liked it when Texas Tech wore black helmets with red jerseys and silver pants, so this sounds like a combo I can live with.  Pantone, have you heard anything regarding an official uniform (or at least jersey) rollout for draft day?

Archived