Hideki Irabu Found Dead

NJTank

Irabu struck me as someone who thought he was going to come into the MLB and set the world on fire and once he figured out that wasn't going to happen, he couldn't handle it. I think he would have been much better had he gotten it out of his head that he wasn't going to be a strikeout pitcher in the states, because his stuff wasn't bad. Was just too set in his ways as a pitcher to change it.

He was the most dominant starting pitcher in Japan during his prime, so I'd imagine this is probably a huge deal over there.

Wow. Suicide? That's harsh. Wonder what could've caused a guy to do that...

Also good to see Mr. Kentucky is still butthurt enough to take shots at Cleveland. Keep it classy!

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Also good to see Mr. Kentucky is still butthurt enough to take shots at Cleveland. Keep it classy!

Hating on Cleveland isn't nice, calling Cleveland the best city in the Northeast, now that's insane. Besides, isn't Cleveland a Midwest city?

Hating on Cleveland isn't nice, calling Cleveland the best city in the Northeast, now that's insane.

I guess it's more like the Midwest, isn't it?

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

I'm from Columbus. I've been to Cleveland. Cleveland :censored:ing sucks. I'd rather commit Harry Kari like Mr. Irabu than live in Cleveland.

It's hari-kari

I've been to Columbus too bro. We're all Ohioans, but this irrational hatred for Cleveland is actually quite hilarious.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

No its just our opinions. Your behavior is irrational. For instance PMing a member to tell him he suffers from tiny penis syndrome. Who does that? You are a troll and you need to go away.

Archived