Oakland Raiders Rebrand

missouri tigers

Is that Al Davis?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

That might be the worst thing I ever seen it is ugly and the logo looks retarded and the colors are ugly

If you don't have any constructive criticism to post, then just don't post.

That might be the worst thing I ever seen it is ugly and the logo looks retarded and the colors are ugly

I would expect something like that from a 12 year old, but you say you're 21..... Grow up.

I don't mind that you don't like it... But at least give me some advise on how I can improve it.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Pathetic. A comment like this should result in immediate termination from the boards- no room for crap like that.

I like what you've got going here, the colors really work and I like the logo! I do wonder, however, how the logo might look if there was a black shield behind it. Just a thought! :)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Okay, I'm just going to pass over Mr. Ignorant above. Wow. Did you even change the colors? Haha.

The concept I like, the jerseys are a little less boring than what they have now. My main issue is with the Fonz-ness of the logo's mascot. For reference:

fonz1.jpg

I assume that wasn't your intention, but it looks like he's saying "HEYYYY!" instead of being a fierce mascot. The edges of the teeth give a vampirish look to me too. I think if you refine it a little bit, it can go a long way. He's just not quite there yet, IMO. Great start!

This is a great start, but as others have said, it doesn't fit the part. If this guy was head-on on the shield it would be a lot more Raiders-esque and would probably be a real suitable upgrade on the againg logo.

Your rendering is top-notch, man. You've got a real nice style to your work, and I'll be following other projects you work on!

Thanks cj... That means a lot coming from you.

Before I start fixing the mentioned areas, do you think the mouth would look better completely closed like the current logo, or, clinching his teeth, or should I keep his mouth open, and just focus on making him look more "fierce"?

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Great start here. I would re-examine the shape of the head, particularly the left side. I think it should extend a little more.

Although silver and black ARE the Raiders, I really like the color shift. One thing I would consider is making the darker cream even darker. As it stands, there's not a lot of contrast. I didn't even notice the five o'clock shadow (which I really like) until I looked at my monitor from a different angle.

Again, great start and I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived