NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 1)

Dexter Morgan

I've always said the Skins should play two games each season with burgundy jerseys on gold pants:

1) Home opener

2) Dallas game

(In the event that they are one in the same, as last season, the Eagles or Giants game will also suffice)

The rest should be burgundy on white. The Skins should never wear white at home (even though we won three Super Bowls wearing white at home while Joe Gibbs was here the first time around); reminds me too much of how the Cowboys wear white at home. Anything that reminds me anything about the Cowboys isn't worth imitating.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucs fans, is it a safe bet to assume the Bucs will be wearing their white jerseys on Sunday? If that is the case, this will be the third consecutive year the Lions will open the season on the road while wearing their home blues:

2009 vs. Saints:

20090913182429_2009-0913-dm-lions-saints0141.jpg

2010 vs. Bears

doc4c8d6399a04587513532871.jpg

Can anyone tell me why the Browns are wearing White at home all season? That is the worst idea in the history of the organization.

Mike Holmgren said they are wearing all white at home this season to pay respect to the Paul Brown era Browns. The Browns also wore all white at home frequently during the 80's and early 90's. I love their brown jersey.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Can anyone tell me why the Browns are wearing White at home all season? That is the worst idea in the history of the organization.

Mike Holmgren said they are wearing all white at home this season to pay respect to the Paul Brown era Browns. The Browns also wore all white at home frequently during the 80's and early 90's. I love their brown jersey.

Thanks for the info. I do love their Brown jersey's, heck I only own 3 of them.

spacer.png

The Bills with blue pants against KC with their Red would make a great visual on Sunday at Arrowhead. Such a nice contrast of Blue vs Red...and it would remind me of the old days when these teams were AFL rivals.

The blue pants would make their whole look becoming amazing.

spacer.png

The Bills with blue pants against KC with their Red would make a great visual on Sunday at Arrowhead. Such a nice contrast of Blue vs Red...and it would remind me of the old days when these teams were AFL rivals.

Yes, it would looking amazing. What a shame.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Oh boy would it ever !!!

...kc-v-bills_bluepants.jpg

Archived