University of Nevada

sc49erfan15

Sooooo.... you added a bump to an N?

It's...the state of Nevada. <_<

Woah.... Bricks.....were.....sh@t!!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Shut up, dude. Just because he didn't whore out the logo Oregon-style (from here on out, they shall be called... "Whoregon").

I like the idea for the N logo. It should be made more obvious, though. Not sure how.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Played around with making the height of the N smaller while keeping the size of the Nevada the same, so it appears bigger. Also tried a few versions without serifs.

NevadaN2.png

Regarding the trucking logo - the idea is somewhat obvious, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same concept has floated around somewhere before.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Shut up, dude. Just because he didn't whore out the logo Oregon-style (from here on out, they shall be called... "Whoregon").

I like the idea for the N logo. It should be made more obvious, though. Not sure how.

Who are you talking to?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sooooo.... you added a bump to an N?

This was my reaction at first, then I looked at it a little harder, I realized what it was. this is genius, I love logos like this. Once you see it once, you can always easily pick it out again and again. Nice job!

nyjets.pngHabs_button.jpg

UConn Huskies 2011 NCAA Men's Basketball Champions

Archived