Steve Yzerman's NHL: Dallas Stars

raysox

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should use the stylized state out line the Stars currently use for their shoulder patch.

In a circle, of course.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I really like what you did with the San Jose Sharks. Aqua and white looks perfect, and the design looks amazeing. The only thing I would do is add the orange accent. Its just too aqua to me. It also reminds me of the Seals.

I like what you did with the Kings as well. I personally really enjoy their new black and white look and their current uniforms, but your logo concept is amazing. The crown is just fantastic.

I am glad you added the green back into the Stars. The concept just needs more gold. This one needs work.

I really like what you did with the San Jose Sharks. Aqua and white looks perfect, and the design looks amazeing. The only thing I would do is add the orange accent. Its just too aqua to me. It also reminds me of the Seals.

I like what you did with the Kings as well. I personally really enjoy their new black and white look and their current uniforms, but your logo concept is amazing. The crown is just fantastic.

I am glad you added the green back into the Stars. The concept just needs more gold. This one needs work.

I'm not sure you get the idea behind Yzermanizing. Two colors is all you get to work with.

Yeah, it seems like white the unchangeable variable here.

Can it at least be substituted with heritage white from time to time?

Is long as one color works as a road jersey color (yellow, tan, vintage white...) it works. And it's not, "hey, this is what the league should look like," it's more along the lines of, "look at the good design we can come up with when limiting ourselves."

Yeah, it seems like white the unchangeable variable here.

Can it at least be substituted with heritage white from time to time?

Also, an unchangeable variable isn't a thing. That's called a constant because it can't vary.

• 2 months later...

Too many stripes, doesn't look enough like the Red Wings.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived