Pro-Football-In-The-State-Of-Florida Concepts

DolphinManatee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Dolphins were a brand new team and didn't have a tradition of aqua, I wouldn't mind seeing them in the navy helmet / navy jersey set. Navy really works better than I thought as a backdrop for aqua and orange.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As a dolphins fan I think these are great. I have wanted the phish to go to a teal helmet for awhile i think the white is boring. I also realy like the navy jersey set. I think the current alternates look like a bunch or orange freezie pops on the field. Great job

Before you look at the update, keep in mind that the gradient on the helmet represents a Jacksonville Jaguars-type metallic paint. (I did not want a plain white helmet). They are all the same helmet, for consistency. So without further ado, here is the first update:

Barreto_DolphinsProCombat.png

Barreto_DolphinsProCombatAq-1.pngBarreto_DolphinsProCombatWh-1.png

Barreto_DolphinsProCombatCo-1.pngBarreto_DolphinsProCombatNa-1.png

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

• 1 month later...

like the whole set. however, can you make a new 4th jersey? the navy doesn't work for the dolphins.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived