Missouri Tigers Football

The Fixer

So being a long time Missouri Tigers fan, I'm pretty excited about their new uniforms. Here is my rendition of their new uniforms.

I cut out some of their current logos and changed their gold instead of using 2 different golds. I figured that Nike will give them some type of the oregon treatment. I love their current M helmets. They are great and I really want to keep those while adding some other cool helmets as well. The undershirts are of course, optional. I could write a lot more but I'm tired and just want to post them :). Some one off uniforms coming soon.

MissouriLogos.pngMissouriHome.png

Missouriaway.png

MUhelmets.png

I would love to see the pant stripe... other than that, AWESOME!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I was born and raised a Missouri fan in KC, and these are really great. I was never a fan of their current template at all, and have been wanting a change for a few years now. I love the block "M" on the helmets, and will be fairly upset if they take that away. That said, the actual tiger logo you have on some of the helmets actually looks good along with the complete uniform. Very cool dude. The only thing I wish they do with the new set is keep the golds consistent throughout.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a video of Mike Alden describing the new uniforms a day or so ago. Basically more of the same we've already heard with no actual confirmation of what will be changing. He did say that as far as uniform options and the look goes, it would be comparable to Oklahoma State and Arizona State. So, that'll most likely mean at least a couple helmet options along with the different jerseys and pants. Sometimes I wish they wouldn't announce this stuff so early because I hate waiting so long to see something.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Thats terrible news!

I wish they'd just stick to the Black helmet, although I'm sure the uniform design won't be too bad. I mean, atleast they can't go the BFBS rout...I hope they don't go anywhere near the color grey though.

Being a Nike school, and using grey in the past, they are almost for sure going to use grey.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I've tried the exact same tiger striping in some of my own work, and the result comes off kind of tacky. However, I did discover if you wash it out a little, lower the cintrat between the blackens gold, what happens is subtly amazing.

That said, I like the idea for the white helmet. I never thought of that. As one Tiger to another, other Tiger, welcome to the SEC.

The black helmet with the tiger-head is all you'll ever need... I don't know why Mizzou didn't do that years ago, if the rumors are true, it'll be one of the best helmets in college football. Not a fan of the white pants though... they seem very unnecessary with this set.

This is a nice concept though!

Archived