BCS Champs Wallpapers

wyopokes2

Awesome. For the Gator Bowl, can you use one of the Burtons?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Fantastic work as always, Wyo. Really neat design. It has a cool video game cover feel to it, which is a very good thing.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Whoops, I got complacent :/ I fixed the year for anyone who wants the new one. I'm doing a West Virginia and Oregon one. I'm just waiting for more pics of the Rose Bowl and gotta tweak some things in my cutout of Geno Smith. They'll be up soon hopefully!

Whoops, I got complacent :/ I fixed the year for anyone who wants the new one. I'm doing a West Virginia and Oregon one. I'm just waiting for more pics of the Rose Bowl and gotta tweak some things in my cutout of Geno Smith. They'll be up soon hopefully!

Cant wait to see your West Virginia one but along with Geno could you make one for Tavon Austin of WVU? They both had amazing games.

Cant wait to see your West Virginia one but along with Geno could you make one for Tavon Austin of WVU? They both had amazing games.

I took your advice and went with Tavon. I think it turned out to be one of my more favorite ones. The picture is very unique!

8414306_orig.jpg

While I wait for better Oregon pics, I might throw up some other teams

I took your advice and went with Tavon. I think it turned out to be one of my more favorite ones. The picture is very unique!

8414306_orig.jpg

While I wait for better Oregon pics, I might throw up some other teams

Thats the best one simply because of the picture

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived