NEW NFL "Pro Line" Jerseys on nfl.com

Chazberg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GHOST EDIT: someone caught it in the other thread...my bad, carry on.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I ordered a Victor Cruz blue Pro Line jersey and got it last night. It's disappointing but not a disaster. The front and rear numbers are tackle twill which don't look too bad because they are only one layer on the Giants jerseys normally. Unfortunately, they are the same size on the front and back. The name and TV numbers are screen printed. It's a pretty darn good screen printing job but still not what was advertised. Not sure if I am going to keep it yet but I'm leaning towards returning it.

BCBannersSig.png

I ordered a Victor Cruz blue Pro Line jersey and got it last night. It's disappointing but not a disaster. The front and rear numbers are tackle twill which don't look too bad because they are only one layer on the Giants jerseys normally. Unfortunately, they are the same size on the front and back. The name and TV numbers are screen printed. It's a pretty darn good screen printing job but still not what was advertised. Not sure if I am going to keep it yet but I'm leaning towards returning it.

if you could post pics that would be awesome

spacer.png

spacer.png

Playing around with the Giants road uniforms, and they really can't go wrong, red or blue numbering, if you just add a little flavor to the sleeves...

eli_stripes_red.pngeli_stripes_blue.png

i think they both look good. the blue numbers seems more appropriate. you have a clear hierarchy of color there. blue is primary, red secondary, and grey as the third. the balance isnt the same with the red numbers. its almost an even use of red and blue through out. i like the current jerseys best though

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

At the same time...2000 or so, my girlfriend (now wife) bought me a replica Wild jersey for $60. CCM. Great quality. Still have it...treat it like any other shirt in terms of washing drying (OK, so I only wear it to the 1-2 games I go to per year, but still). It's a nice jersey.

Now the hockey jerseys look like they'll fall apart if you wash 'em.

Reebok went as far as to discontinue making on-ice authentic jerseys entirely as of this season. What is sold as a super expensive "retail authentic" is in fact made in Indonesia (only the actual teams get ones made in Canada) of garbage material that is really not much better than the knockoffs. There's a great thread over at Icejerseys about this.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Playing around with the Giants road uniforms, and they really can't go wrong, red or blue numbering, if you just add a little flavor to the sleeves...

eli_stripes_red.pngeli_stripes_blue.png

Nice! But could we see a version with blue numbers and a red, blue, red sleeve pattern? That would seem most appropriate for a team called "Big Blue."

• 6 months later...

I don't know what is going on, but I find it hard to believe the NFL would produce all these wholesale jerseys here knowing they wouldn't be able to sell them after March.

Except the NFL didn't produce these jerseys, they're China counterfeits.

Exactly

Archived