NEW NFL "Pro Line" Jerseys on nfl.com

Chazberg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I got the jersey in the mail tonight, and it's really disappointing. Way poorer quality than a Premier?the shoulder numbers and name are just screened on like a replica, and the front and back numbers aren't even sewn down-just weakly pressed on, and a lighter twill than the Premier. Also the front and back numbers are the same size, like a replica, no bigger back numbers. This is definitely not $15-20 better than a replica. Gonna send it back.....

gronkfront.jpg

gronkback.jpg

gronkdetail2.jpg

gronkdetail1.jpg

Replica jerseys are just such poor quality now. I have a great replica Twins Road by majestic...yeah there's no sleeve patch and the pinstripes are too thick, but at least the letters are two layers of stitching. Got in in the late 1990s...you had to buy those without names and numbers since all teams had 1-color block, but the jerseys themselves were great (particularly for teams with no patches/pinstripes).

At the same time...2000 or so, my girlfriend (now wife) bought me a replica Wild jersey for $60. CCM. Great quality. Still have it...treat it like any other shirt in terms of washing drying (OK, so I only wear it to the 1-2 games I go to per year, but still). It's a nice jersey.

Now the hockey jerseys look like they'll fall apart if you wash 'em. The baseball jerseys have this really big "faux stitching" and the prices are no longer reasonable. Truth be told, I am now too old to buy jerseys anyway. I have one (OK, 3) for Twins games and one for Wild games along with a game-worn Wisconsin football jersey and a stunningly beautiful replica Wisconsin hockey jersey (about $80 in the early 2000s...another great buy for my wife). They are all nice, affordable and superior in every way to what I could buy now.

The jerseys on that site look like Chinese counterfeits. blah.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Darren Rovell (sports biz reporter for CNBC) tweeted today that due to the shortages, they will only sell white SB jerseys for both teams this year.

WRONG! The Giants jersey here is blue but I am still hesitant to buy it for a couple reasons

1) It looks fake (telling from what Chazberg got)

2) Tt looks like it was made from a 3rd party company

3) The Super Bowl patch the players will have for the game is the national logo, this has the regional logo on it making it inaccurate.

I hate how the Super Bowl jerseys this year are bad, it sucks because the replica jerseys were nice last year for the Steelers/Packers and not the Giants/Patriots get jipped :cursing:

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Darren Rovell (sports biz reporter for CNBC) tweeted today that due to the shortages, they will only sell white SB jerseys for both teams this year.

WRONG! The Giants jersey here is blue but I am still hesitant to buy it for a couple reasons

3) The Super Bowl patch the players will have for the game is the national logo, this has the regional logo on it making it inaccurate.

I hate how the Super Bowl jerseys this year are bad, it sucks because the replica jerseys were nice last year for the Steelers/Packers and not the Giants/Patriots get jipped :cursing:

4) Your team is wearing white for the Super Bowl, making it hilariously inaccurate.

spacer.png

4) Your team is wearing white for the Super Bowl, making it hilariously inaccurate.

I know that, but my point was the blue and white Super Bowl jerseys for the Giants look horrible and I'm not happy about that (bow)

I know that, but my point was the blue and white Super Bowl jerseys for the Giants look horrible and I'm not happy about that (bow)

Oh please, your team's road uniform is way worse than it's home.

spacer.png

Oh please, your team's road uniform is way worse than it's home.

I love the Giants road uniform because it always reminds me of Super Bowl XLII. And the Giants home uniform is the most symbol, yet the most iconic in the NFL. There is a reason why many fans call the football Giants "Big Blue" and there home uniform is exactly why. Back to my point though, I hate how the Super Bowl jerseys for the Giants that nflshop.com is selling look fake.

I'm also a fan of the Giants' red road jerseys. they're really grown on me since they won Super Bowl XLII.

I hate to say it, but "Big blue" in blue roads look just so wrong:

eli_blue.png

That looks bad. Honestly, there is a great balance between blue and red on the home and away unis. They still have have a blue helmet, and blue pants striping on the road. The best Giants roadies though, were these.

t_27578_04.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

yes the current giants away jerseys are disgusting, but will stay because of the history already made in them. Now back on topic, that sucks that the pro line jerseys are that bad. I was seriously considering buying a Flacco. Guess we'll just have to hope and pray that the Nike's are alot better!

spacer.png

spacer.png

They're selling blue & white Giants jerseys, but only white for the Patriots.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say there's a shortage of navy threads cause they've all been used up to produce another 23974239752 Tebow jerseys.

6uXNWAo.png

They're selling blue & white Giants jerseys, but only white for the Patriots.

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say there's a shortage of navy threads cause they've all been used up to produce another 23974239752 Tebow jerseys.

Typical Tim Tebow...but in all honesty this is an embarrassment to the NFL

That looks bad. Honestly, there is a great balance between blue and red on the home and away unis. They still have have a blue helmet, and blue pants striping on the road. The best Giants roadies though, were these.

t_27578_04.jpg

I keep seeing people say that they liked those jerseys. As a Giants fan, I hated them. The current whites are much better in my opinion.

BCBannersSig.png

t_27578_04.jpg

I keep seeing people say that they liked those jerseys. As a Giants fan, I hated them. The current whites are much better in my opinion.

Agreed, the road jerseys themselves are quite plain, but in the context of the rest of the uniform it looks great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On a side note...has anyone heard anything about this year's Pro Bowl unit...feel like they should have been released by now unless I missed something.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived