All Sports for a city in one logo

ItzJamesFTW

Would love to see a mix of the Winnipeg sport teams.. Goldeyes-Blue Bombers-Jets.. I bet that one gonna be weird to see all together lol

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Not among these, but a ball in glove logo using the Packers G as the ball and the Wisconsin W in the glove seemed unusually popular my last trip north (meaning I saw 5 of them being worn in one day). It was a Brewers game, but still...

A quick google image search and...

brewers_badgers_packers.jpg

That's pretty hideous. Firefly's logos are much better.

Would love to see a mix of the Winnipeg sport teams.. Goldeyes-Blue Bombers-Jets.. I bet that one gonna be weird to see all together

I did do one of those. If you look at the original thread in the concepts section, you'll see others I did as well as ones from other members of the board.

Winnipeg-City-II.png

To nitpick, the Panthers/Bobcats play in Charlotte, but the Hurricanes play in Raleigh - nearly 200 miles and over 2 hours away by interstate. Then again, they both use the "Carolina" branding so I think you can get away with it. The concept is a good one. (Same goes for Tennessee - Memphis/Nashville.)

The simple ones work best - Baltimore, Carolina, Edmonton, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, New Jersey, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, SLC. I understand that most of those only incorporate 2-3 teams.

Of the multi-sport ones, the ones that don't look forced are terrific. Boston, Detroit, Minnesota, St. Louis, Toronto, New York. All those elements combined into one logo for New York had to be a pain - and it looks great. Same for Toronto.

All in all, a great idea and nicely done considering how difficult it is to combine logos. Nice!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Would love to see a mix of the Winnipeg sport teams.. Goldeyes-Blue Bombers-Jets.. I bet that one gonna be weird to see all together

I did do one of those. If you look at the original thread in the concepts section, you'll see others I did as well as ones from other members of the board.

Winnipeg-City-II.png

That is amazing!

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

Archived