Browns Uniforms "AL" Logo

axlrush

I think the Browns fans already know that Al Lerner helped move the old Browns to Baltimore.

According to the NFL, Lerner simply helped the Browns "temporarily cease operations".

No foul there, right? :rolleyes:

Why do you need to be one who splits hairs? :P

Ten years isn't bad for an owner who's done nothing more than bring the NFL to the city whose original franchise he conspired to move.

And make a very tidy profit on the deal. That's what's really so galling, that he should now be held up as some sort of paragon of Cleveland Pride.

modell cashed out of baltimore as well making himself quite some $$$$$...I wonder if there will ever come a tipping point where fans finally get fed up of being gouged at the register and jerked around by ownership...too bad more teams didn't go the packers route 70 years ago.

I think this day is coming sooner than we think, and I also think it's why so many people prefer college sports. Ohio State can't threaten to move to Indianapolis if they don't get a new whatever for their stadium.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

They should go to this fulltime. I think the Browns can pull off the numbers on the helmet. It looks nice with the orange background and I really like that single white stripe. That and orange pants, but only if the striped socks return as well.

large_Stallworth-Donte.jpg

^ Now that's a beautiful uniform.

They should go to this fulltime. I think the Browns can pull off the numbers on the helmet. It looks nice with the orange background and I really like that single white stripe. That and orange pants, but only if the striped socks return as well.

large_Stallworth-Donte.jpg

^ Now that's a beautiful uniform.

I don't disagree. I may keep the current helmet stripes, but other than that...

Also, notice how awesome the gray facemasks look. I love the gray facemask look. (My most unpopular opinion)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Also, notice how awesome the gray facemasks look. I love the gray facemask look. (My most unpopular opinion)

Mine as well - I think the gray facemasks are perfect with a uniform like this one.

And I agree with you about the current stripes. Braisher stripes > just about everything else.

Mine as well - I think the gray facemasks are perfect with a uniform like this one.

And I agree with you about the current stripes. Braisher stripes > just about everything else.

The current Browns getup is excellent, but for some reason (I can't explain it), every time I see that throwback with the single white stripe, I melt. It's great. Maybe it's just more unique than the Braisher stripes. You don't see a helemt like the Browns' single white striper as often. I love it as a full time uniform if the pant stripes were a little bit wider, having a greater presence against the thick sleeve and sock stripes, maybe even an orange pant with a single white stripe (or maybe its just a solid orange stripe on the white pant)? I also like the skinnier orange stripes in the sleeve and sock patterns.

One thing everyone with a brain can agree on: gray facemasks look tough. Perfect for football.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If we (Browns Fan here) are lucky, in 2013 it would be nice to need a "Randy" patch on the jersey

Why would that be nice to see? Randy Lerner has taken a step back and is not making any FO moves. He handed the franchise over to Holmgren and told him to do whatever it takes to build a winner. All Lerner does any more is sign the checks.

T1oYViW.png

If we (Browns Fan here) are lucky, in 2013 it would be nice to need a "Randy" patch on the jersey

+ 1. The Lerner family has run this once great franchise and once proud fanbase straight into the ground. The Cleveland Browns are a total joke right now. Front office personel, coaches and players come and go, but the only constant is the Lerner family ownership. Something has to change...

The wall behind Lerner's desk is decorated with an assortment of pictures ? his children, his father Al, collages by another artist friend, a painting of Brooklyn that Al Lerner had above his desk, and a framed photo of a set of empty bleachers with the words "1996 Cleveland Browns Team Photo" printed underneath.

I legitimately spit out my coffee when I read this part. Awesome.

That's classic !

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived