1989-91:

AllStar89.png

1969-70:

AllStar70.png

2004:

AllStar04.png

2007:

AllStar07.png

Now i want what are your guys favourites. and if you could make a all-star game jersey for next year, what would it look like?????

DELETE THIS ONE PLZ!!!!!!!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

1994-1997 = WIN

AllStar96.png

THANK YOU. Game, set, match, tournament.../thread.

(It was so good, in fact, it basically ended up becoming a full-time identity for one of the league's teams. It gets no better than that.)

Okay?NOW /thread.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1994-1997 = WIN

AllStar96.png

forgot about those. these are great. maybe, just maybe they will make a comeback.

and remember guys, you can post what you would like the teams to wear next year HERE.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

AllStar89.png

Does anyone have actual photos from those jerseys?

And also why they used "black/orange/white", almost all the all star games are "red/white/blue"

Black / orange / white were the NHL's colors. Look at the shield. Other leagues use RWB, hence their all-star jersey color.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

AllStar89.png

Does anyone have actual photos from those jerseys?

And also why they used "black/orange/white", almost all the all star games are "red/white/blue"

9966.jpg

I'd say the star pattern should be the basis of all the all-star jerseys. Rotate colors, logos, fonts, but have the basic jersey be a star. It just makes sense.

That said, I'm surprised something like the 70s versions never came back, no logo needs to be used, only large numbers, allowing people to identify players even better.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

9966.jpg

Incredible uni match up, thanks

I'm surprised we haven't seen something like this return, given the current retro fad. I guess the NHL is content to use the ASG as a dumping ground for Reebok's skewed vision for hockey aesthetics...

Archived