Your Team(s) Best All-Time Look?

pianoknight

^ I wish the Rangers would switch to these and the white version for their home & away, and save the classic diagonal Rangers sweaters for when they play Original Six clubs.

In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing all of the Original Six clubs do the same. It'd guarantee color vs. color in all Original Six match-ups, which would only make them that much more Original Six-y.

You can't do color vs. color for every Original Six matchup. You'd have clashes with Chicago/Montreal and New York/Toronto.

I was thinking that the Leafs still had white throwbacks (I see that is no longer the case) and the Blackhawks have a number of mostly black or black/red striped sweaters to choose from to avoid a color vs color conflict with Montreal.

If the Leafs brought back the white alternates and used them for a "color vs. color" matchup, the only matchup left to fix would be Montreal/Detroit. That is unless Detroit uses their WC jerseys, or Montreal uses those green throwbacks they had for their 100th anniversary.

believew.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida should switch to these permanently .

chris_leak_1.jpg

reggie_nelson_v_alabama_courtesy_gainesv.jpg

I also love the orange jerseys

Andre+Debose+LSU+v+Florida+xi5viUsnuUsl.jpg

As much as it pains me to say it as a Florida State fan but I agree those throwback would be a major upgrade. ( I also liked the modern concept that was done based on those)

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Sounders

340x.jpg

Mariners

ichiro110811b.jpg?w=500

WSU

spt_17_halliday_opt_2_t400.jpg?fd5af0684d698ce74dd4392bafb4f89a6dc66ee3

Seahawks - The holy grail of Seahawk jersey combos:

seahawks2002homealt.jpg

Blazers - No contest here:

837171.jpg

Penguins - Adopted as a kid since I've never had a hometown NHL team

lemeiux3.jpg

Minor Leagues:

srx_indians_aquasox_1_t400.jpg?fd5af0684d698ce74dd4392bafb4f89a6dc66ee3Roman+Ondrej+SPK.JPG

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

I like the Reds' pullovers.... but the vests were even better.

50959841_display_image.jpg

t92197f.jpg

The only problem? No red hats with either of them. This classic cap would have topped it off perfectly:

8-Cincinnati-Reds-1970-MLB-Team-Colors-The-All-Star-Fitted-With-Gray-Under-Bill-Custom-New-Era-59fifty-5950-Cap-1.jpg

They wore the red batting helmets with those and it looked...okay. The pinstriped hats were terrible though and they compromise that whole uniform.

I know a lot of people dislike pinstriped gray baseball uniforms, but I really liked the roads from that set, with which they wore the great red hat.

Barry-Larkin-.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe i went through all the pages and no one posted these.. the ABA Nets.. which they should just slap brooklyn instead of new york on!

141394323_crop_650x440.jpg?1331893896

also i like the shaq/penny magic's black jerseys that someone posted earlier.. but i loved their whole set

ept_sports_nba_experts-346043560-1290456214.jpg

Archived