World Series 2012 Logo

MikeJones

I have a feeling MLB will make the WS logo match each teams colors, which would be pretty cool. My only hunch is that since the logo's colors are inverted because they didn't want to make it seem like it was the final logo.

Besides, we all know there's one team that will be left standing in the NL. I'll give you a hint, it's the Marlins.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Could be an early model of what they have in mind. I really hope that's not the final logo.

I've been a huge fan of the fall motif they've had going since '08 for the logo.

I see red and blue though which could mean that they are going for a more patriotic route which I don't want to see. They've had something pretty unique going for the last few years. There's no need to decorate the logo in American flag colors.

Could be an early model of what they have in mind. I really hope that's not the final logo.

I've been a huge fan of the fall motif they've had going since '08 for the logo.

I see red and blue though which could mean that they are going for a more patriotic route which I don't want to see. They've had something pretty unique going for the last few years. There's no need to decorate the logo in American flag colors.

I am too, but 2011's logo was horrible. This is better than that.

spacer.png

I have to be honest, when the whole "fall colors" logos first started cropping up each year I wasn't initially convinced and questioned the decision to go away from the conventional red, white, blue and gold colored logos of the past. I look at THIS logo and I find myself wanting to see the fall colors on the logo again. I guess they grew on me and I now must identify those colors with playoff baseball. I find it interesting that all of a sudden they made the decision to go completely back to the old colors and totally eliminate the distinctive colors that they seemed to have trademarked over the past few years. I'm not too sure that it was the correct decision...but hey, what the hell do I know????

I have to be honest, when the whole "fall colors" logos first started cropping up each year I wasn't initially convinced and questioned the decision to go away from the conventional red, white, blue and gold colored logos of the past. I look at THIS logo and I find myself wanting to see the fall colors on the logo again. I guess they grew on me and I now must identify those colors with playoff baseball. I find it interesting that all of a sudden they made the decision to go completely back to the old colors and totally eliminate the distinctive colors that they seemed to have trademarked over the past few years. I'm not too sure that it was the correct decision...but hey, what the hell do I know????

What he said. ^

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I'm guessing it's from the Show ad with the Cubs fans celebrating a World Series win, so I'm thinking that's a recolored version for merchandise, and the generic in-game version will have another ugly slate of "fall colors".

nope, it's the standard color. I took a screen shot of the logo on the field for a random team in the game. The Show also features logos for the rest of the postseason, all with the same red white blue motif.

Archived