NFL 2013 Series

jimboqb12

I have some spare time in the evening and so I've taken to smashing out these concepts.

I'm going to attempt as many NFL teams as I can find time to do.

I have already posted my Seahawks concept which I'm pleased with. The Panthers concpet is the newest one.

I will continue to update the topic as I produce concepts.

As always C&C is welcome.

NFC South

Carolina Panthers Home Alt Road

NFC West

Seattle Seahawks Home Road

AFC South

Jacksonville Jaguars Home Road Alt

AFC North

Cincinnati Bengals Home Road

No complaints here. Just looking forward to your Saints concept. Don't let me down!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wow, I hardly ever comment, but that Panthers concept is just perfect. You've done a very good job of keeping the integrity of the original uniform design while incorporating a modern and workable new look. Well done!

I like the idea of a black helmet for the Panthers more, but this concept makes the silver helmet work.

Seahawks is a solid concept in itself, but its sad to see Seattle moving away from their current look, which is absolutely awesome.

Nice work overall.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Okay so Jags are done for the moment. Awaiting all your expert C&C. I had two versions of the Jags, this conservative option and a more modern look. The modern look was much too CFL and so i chinned it off. I am absolutely snowed under at work and i'm out in the field this weekend so won't be able to start my next uniform until Monday. Until then thanks for any input and look forward to the next lot up the Bengals followed by the Patriots.

As a Jaguars fan I overall like the set and it's much better then what we have now. Just 2 things first the crawling Jaguar has been retired and the Head logo is a better look for the helmet. Second even if I don't like it the Black will be the primary for now on as the Teal is now 3rd.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

On the white pants, try switching the gold and teal stripes. And as 29texan suggested, switch to the previous number font.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away for a bit because of work but I've quickly made a couple of changes to my Jaguars concept. I considered changing the numbers but I decided that I wanted a sort of retro look to their uniforms and so I kept the generic font.

Look out for the Bengals which I'm working on this afternoon/evening. Im looking forward to this one!

Archived