Ivor Wynne - The Final Season

reppact

Tremendous looking logo.

Does everything in the damn CFL have to be sponsored though, I hate that.

At least they let us keep the original name.

"Ivor Wynne Stadium presented by Tim Hortons" sounds a lot better than "Tim Hortons Stadium"

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Tremendous looking logo.

Yeah, sounds like Michael Yormark is running the CFL. :hockeysmiley:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Tremendous looking logo.

Since the entire league isn't the powerhouse the NFL is they need to find revenue wherever they can.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Tremendous looking logo.

Since the entire league isn't the powerhouse the NFL is they need to find revenue wherever they can.

Well I know that, obviously. I still hate it though. Jerseys, all over the field. Tacky.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Umm....this is all kind of stupid isn't it?

I mean the stadium is just getting revamped, It will still be Ivor Wynn after the rebuild, no?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I mean the stadium is just getting revamped, It will still be Ivor Wynn after the rebuild, no?

Nope. Demolished and rebuilt.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Demolished, rebuilt and knowing the greed of Bob Young, corporately sponsored. I wouldn't at all be surprised if "Tim Horton's Centre" or Tim Horton's Field" becomes a reality.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

Demolished, rebuilt and knowing the greed of Bob Young, corporately sponsored. I wouldn't at all be surprised if "Tim Horton's Centre" or Tim Horton's Field" becomes a reality.

Are you kidding? Of all the things Bob Young could have put his money in, the Ticats have to be well down the list of lucrative investments. He has kept that team afloat through the years and if he decides to sell the naming rights to the new stadium, I don't think he deserves any petty sniping for it at all.

Are you kidding? Of all the things Bob Young could have put his money in, the Ticats have to be well down the list of lucrative investments. He has kept that team afloat through the years and if he decides to sell the naming rights to the new stadium, I don't think he deserves any petty sniping for it at all.

Bob Young bought the Tiger-Cats in memory of his brother Mike, who died of cancer at a young age. Mike is commemorated with a sign in the tunnel that the Ti-Cats take to get to the field.

Screenshot2012-05-09at122623AM.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

"A float" is all he has done. The number one item on Bob Young's agenda with a new stadium is parking, and him holding the rights to it. He has done bare minimum to fix up the current stadium. He put in new turf the first year he owned the team and said it was to close to the start of the season to get the end zones painted. Yet seven years later they remain blank.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I understand that completely. It's just moving slightly over and rebuilt. What I really meant is the topic that is getting discussed, in terms of will they just re-name it Ivor Wynne.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's a nice looking logo.

Off-topic: has the city of Hamilton released renderings of the new stadium?

Coming soon, sometime next month with the announcement of the winning tender by Infrastructure Ontario.

tigercatssignature-1.png

I liked this stadium rendering best....

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=152997&page=14

What happened to it?

They didn't go with that location.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived