Evolution Challenge Event 1 Voting

robbman21

Well,great turnout for my first-ever challenge,and some really great work submitted as well!I was encouraged to see this because I have 4 parts to my challenge and so the good results means I can go ahead with the other 3.For this voting you are voting for your top 3,and you can vote for the same person twice if they have multiple entries.Voting will end Wednesday,June 2nd at 6pm central.

Here are the entires:

Robbman's Canucks

Robbman's Islanders

Geoff Der Idiot's Whalers

PittUnited's Colorado Rockies

Eddie 010's Washington Capitals

OnWis97's Los Angeles Kings

OnWis97's Washington Capitals

VicFurth's Buffalo Sabres

Puckcool's Canucks

Puckcool's Islanders

Puckcool's Kings

Puckcool's Kings (cont)

Puckcool's Capitals

NOTE:If you cant view Geoff's concept at first please refresh the page and it should come up as normal.

98Falcons.png

Damn, I was going to post my concept today and I had a good one. Oh well. Are we gonna have another contest like this one again?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Damn, I was going to post my concept today and I had a good one. Oh well. Are we gonna have another contest like this one again?

yeah man!Go ahead and post it in down in the evolution challenge thread,and then as soon as you do I'll put the link to the image in the voting and go from there.

Also there is 3 other events,one each for the NBA,MLB,and NFL with the teams

TBD.

Eddie:Sorry man,we cant vote for ourselves!LOL!!If we could I would have a first and second place vote already!!HaHaHa!!

98Falcons.png

1--Eddie's Capitals

2--PittUnited Rockies

3--Vic's Sabres

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Well the votes are in,and thanks to all those who took time out to check out all the great concepts and cast your vote.Thanks again to all those that entered and I look forward to seeing what comes out of Challenge #2,going on right now.And

the winners are....

First-PittUnited's Rockies

winner.jpg

3-WAY TIE FOR SECOND/THIRD

OnWis97's LA Kings

second2.jpg

VicFurth's Buffalo Sabres

second1.jpg

Eddie010's Washington Capitals

second3.jpg

98Falcons.png

Archived