Super Bowl XXXVII anniversary pic

1990hornet

Well this season is the 10th anniversary of the Bucs' Super Bowl victory in 2002 and I wanted to create an image, not a patch, that I hope would catch on with Bucs fans around twitter and facebook. It's supposed to be like a "This day in history.." rather than the traditional "10th Anniversary" thing. Thoughts?

bucs10years.png

Well this season is the 10th anniversary of the Bucs' Super Bowl victory in 2002 and I wanted to create an image, not a patch, that I hope would catch on with Bucs fans around twitter and facebook. It's supposed to be like a "This day in history.." rather than the traditional "10th Anniversary" thing. Thoughts?

bucs10years.png

I know I can't believe it either.

Didn't the Buccaneers actually win Super Bowl XXXVII in 2003? 2002 season, 2003 date.

I'm not diggin' the "10 Years Ago" motto.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

bucs10years.png

I know I can't believe it either.

Time flies. Seems like yesterday. Good memories.

Check your title... Super Bowl XXXVIII was won by the Patriots.

D'OH! My bad. I wish I could correct it. It was a typo. I know which Super Bowl my Bucs won.

You can correct it. Just edit the OP.

Didn't know that, thanks.

Archived