New England Patriots

Lights Out

The first thing that struck me was that the pants stripe would look better flipped. Not sure why; just seems more, er, logical to me that way, I guess. It would follow the contours of the body a little better.

The white jersey could also use something dark in the pants or the helmet to provide a little more contrast.

I really like the look, but I'm not sure why you bash them for currently ripping off Northwestern's old font, then use Temple's/ Univ of Cincinnati's old font.

I like the red numbers on the white jersey. I think the blue jersey would look better with white numbers rather than silver, but either way it looks pretty good. I'd use the normal cursive wordmark at the collar.

Maybe put white in the background of the pants stripes, like the logo. The stripes kind of look weird without the white.

Overall...I like it...I'd buy it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Β 

Even thought this would be an upgrade over what they have now, the only thing that's really worth saving about the 90s Patriots is the pant stripes.

Nay on the bright blue. Nay on the double outline. Nay on the pant stripe. Nay on the italics. It's got promise.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I hate to say it, but the only element of this concept that I like is the pants stripe.

Royal blue is a downgrade compared to navy blue. Keeping the face mask red is a missed opportunity to me. I really don't like the number font nor do I like the racing stripes.

I remember one of your other Patriots concepts from about a year ago and it was fantastic. This one just isn't doing it for me.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived