Has this ever happened before?

BRM_PTX

It's ok, Atlanta. You'll always have the Allman Bros.

Also Ted Turner, the Magician, and the guy who invented Coca-Cola. Also Jane Fonda was there.

And don't forget the airport! The airport is important I think.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

2009 Flyers = lost to the Penguins in the EC quarterfinals

2009 Phillies = lost to the Yankees in the WS

2010 Flyers = lost to the Blackhawks in the Cup Finals

2010 Phillies = lost to the Giants in the NLCS

2010 Eagles = lost to the Packers in the wildcard round

2011 Flyers = lost to the Bruins in the EC semifinals

2011 Phillies = lost to the Cardinals in the NLDS

Beat that

Indians have no World Series title since 1948, and lost in one of the most dramatic fashions in '97, our last appearance.

Cavaliers have no NBA Championships in history, and only one appearance which is one of the most unmemorable finals series ever.

-- Any progress made by franchise completely stiffed and handicapped by LeBron's leaving.

Browns no NFL Championship/Superbowl since 1964, let alone haven't been to title game since '69.

-- Let alone, haven't been :censored:ing good since the franchise moved to Baltimore and was re-opened.

Phillies have 2 World Series titles including one in 2008, and have been completely dominant in the NL the past couple of seasons.

Eagles went to Super Bowl in '04 and were an NFC powerhouse for most of 2000's.

We don't even have a hockey team to be cursed with!

Philadelphia fans crack me up as far as "suffering" goes. Yeah you've been beat but at least you're :censored:in' makin' it there.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Beat that

Indians have no World Series title since 1948, and lost in one of the most dramatic fashions in '97, our last appearance.

Cavaliers have no NBA Championships in history, and only one appearance which is one of the most unmemorable finals series ever.

-- Any progress made by franchise completely stiffed and handicapped by LeBron's leaving.

Browns no NFL Championship/Superbowl since 1964, let alone haven't been to title game since '69.

-- Let alone, haven't been :censored:ing good since the franchise moved to Baltimore and was re-opened.

Phillies have 2 World Series titles including one in 2008, and have been completely dominant in the NL the past couple of seasons.

Eagles went to Super Bowl in '04 and were an NFC powerhouse for most of 2000's.

We don't even have a hockey team to be cursed with!

Philadelphia fans crack me up as far as "suffering" goes. Yeah you've been beat but at least you're :censored:in' makin' it there.

My god you missed the point of this. The point the OP was trying to make is that his team has the bad luck of running in to the eventual champion every year. Obviously, the same can be said for a lot of teams / cities, so it's really not a big deal.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT CLEVELAND.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Beat that

And your point? Are you looking for a second to assist you in your seppuku to appease the sports gods? Because while I can help you with that I can't help you with anything else.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

SOMEBODY FEEL SORRY FOR US :(

I'm sorry...

renteria-hit.jpg

...sorry it took me so long to find that pic!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You forgot one...

2011: Atlanta Thrashers move to Winnipeg

Well at least when the Thrashers made it to the playoffs that one time they didn't lose tot eh Cup Champions--they lost to the rangers--or is that worse?

(The Ducks won it that year.)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived