The 2011 College Football Uniform Bracket

OfficialBailey7

The 2012 Collge Football season is right around the corner. As a "Countdown to Kickoff" tribute I decided to do a little bracket, for the best new uniforms of 2011, voted on by you. I've sorted through some of my favorites, but left five spaces so you guys could pick the last spots. It will be a 16-team, single-elimination tournament, for ultimate bragging rights! The rounds leading up to the Championship will be one week long, while the Championship lasts two weeks. The unfinished list is below, so make sure to list some ideas, I want to try to finish this thing before kickoff!

2011.png

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

So is this just going to be special one-off uniforms?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So is this just going to be special one-off uniforms?

Either new or single game, but only one set.

Oh, wow. I totally missed the Texas Tech and ASU uniforms. Whoops.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think we should get rid of TT and the all black ASU, and make this a one off list, because that would actually be interesting.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Navy unis all the way.

Definitely Navy's Pro Combat and Oregon's anthracite unis that they wore against LSU at the start of last season.

110903_1283-940x626.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived