2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

Normally I'd agree with your assessment of NFC East-love, but GB-MN is the highest rated MNF game of all time, from a few years back, so the audience is there for ratings.

You're really gonna try fooling us with that stat? The Packers-Vikings game you're talking about was a "once in a lifetime" game where Brett played the Pack for the first time. C'mon now, Josh. You can do better than this.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

602802_453908828000609_2043837951_n.jpg

Normally I'd agree with your assessment of NFC East-love, but GB-MN is the highest rated MNF game of all time, from a few years back, so the audience is there for ratings.

You're really gonna try fooling us with that stat? The Packers-Vikings game you're talking about was a "once in a lifetime" game where Brett played the Pack for the first time. C'mon now, Josh. You can do better than this.

I'm a Packers fan and I'll even admit that number was inflated by people who tuned in for the drama and didn't give a crap about either team.

Anyway, Go Seahawks... I want SO BAD to see them at Lambeau in the playoffs.

As bad as Dick Stockton might be -- especially on this day -- he's still among the "better" NFL play-by-play guys on FOX.

(Just me, or does it seem like more times than not, Stockton's calling a Bears game?)

Dude, no. Remember the time he thought Rosario Dawson played for the Carolina Panthers?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

As bad as Dick Stockton might be -- especially on this day -- he's still among the "better" NFL play-by-play guys on FOX.

(Just me, or does it seem like more times than not, Stockton's calling a Bears game?)

Dude, no. Remember the time he thought Rosario Dawson played for the Carolina Panthers?

Well, in his defense, the FOX production team was busy screwing with his old ass.

spacer.png

That was the sweetest victory I've experienced as a Bengals fan since 2009 when they beat Pittsburgh twice. Beating the Steelers is always great, but to do it while clinching a playoff spot AND eliminating them from the playoffs is almost too much. It's a dream scenario. I almost don't care what happens from here on out because today was so awesome.

The Bengals never win that kind of game. The Steelers always do. The offense was not good. Actually, they were bad, but the defense was great.

What a great day.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Doesn't matter who or where the 49ers play in the first round, they are going to be one-and-done. Outside of 30 minutes vs. the Patriots, I have been very unimpressed with the play of Colon Kapernick. I just don't see what Harbaugh sees.

6uXNWAo.png

How about we give the Seahawks some credit? People weren't giving them their dues because they beat the lowly Cardinals and Billls but this is the number 1 defence they're destroying. If it wasn't for the fact they'll have to go on the road in the playoffs they would be my favourite to win the Superbowl.

Archived