2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

And there's your "first mistake decides the game".

Baltimore advances.

Not yet. Still gotta score.

And we're off to double OT.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW Baltimore advances.

And since I'm gonna be the jerk: Tim Tebow has more playoff wins in Denver than Peyton Manning. :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

And since I'm gonna be the jerk: Tim Tebow has more playoff wins in Denver than Peyton Manning. :P

Quoting just because :D

Figured this was coming. (Told ya, vicfurth.)

Eh, the more annoying bit was Lewis' fake Bible bull

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

THIS.

@jayfeely

It's actually against the NFL rules to kick a practice ball in overtime on the field. Had ref's tell me that twice this yr

If you missed it, Ravens kicker Justin Tucker practiced a field goal between overtime periods. The Ravens should've been marched 15 yards back after that stunt. His kick would've been 60+ yards, and probably wouldn't even had been attempted.

6uXNWAo.png

Holy crap, James Jones. Do these cornerbacks not understand the concept of "playing defense"?

THIS.

@jayfeely

It's actually against the NFL rules to kick a practice ball in overtime on the field. Had ref's tell me that twice this yr

Mike Pereira confirmed...but added that there's no penalty for it either. You know the Competition Committee's going to change that.

Sodboy13 said:

Holy crap, James Jones. Do these cornerbacks not understand the concept of "playing defense"?

THIS.

@jayfeely

Mike Pereira confirmed...but added that there's no penalty for it either. You know the Competition Committee's going to change that.

So the kicker will be fined or suspended instead of given a penalty? Why have a rule if there is nothing to back it up. The NFL and their rules are so incredibly troubling.

6uXNWAo.png

What a game! Flacco has officially arrived. He was clutch as hell and had a strong performance. Also, always funny to see the yearly re-emergence of Playoff Peyton.

I do not know it he has arrived, but 61 wins in your first five seasons with three AFC title games is impressive for a guy in the final year of their contract.

I'd have to see their cap situation, but I would not be shocked if they gave him a Franchise Tender as opposed to a long term deal.

THIS.

@jayfeely

So the kicker will be fined or suspended instead of given a penalty? Why have a rule if there is nothing to back it up. The NFL and their rules are so incredibly troubling.

Like your homerism.

Did you lose any money today?

Like your homerism.

Did you lose any money today?

Homerism? Cujo is a Jets fan.

That game was incredibly stressful and even more disapoitning for me. The Broncos' defense just couldn't make the important stops. The obvious one being the last second touchdown in the 4th quater, but if they stop the Ravens touchdown drive just before half that would have made a huge differenrce in the game. Just a lot of missed oppurtunites and being unable to put the Ravens down.

Also, boy, did Torrey Smith make Champ Bailey look old and slow.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived