Just wanted you to see

GMS1122

Nice ball.. is that a new ABA logo, or what?

dude, CTRL U, and adjust contrast on shaq down a little. Then, lightness up a touch.

Then, fake left first. I think Shaq is about to block you.

Oh, and dont land on your own arm, dude... you can break a rib or three..... or so i've heard!

B):P:D:PB)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Which ABA team were you playing for?

You know, I think that is one of the proposed ABA courts he's playing on. Many ABA teams are being turned down by the higher end playgrounds and municipal parks.

Awesome! I can do that with my hoop too... lower to 7 ft, start throwing them down like I'm pre-choke-incident Spree!

Nice Photoshop job too!

I only need the rim lowered to nine feet (& I'm only 5'9") B). I've done windmills on eight and tomahawks on 8.5. I'm a white guy who can jump.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yeah, I tried again this weekend for the first time this summer (summer started here about a week ago), and I threw down a couple on the halfway point for my hoop, which goes between about 6.5 feet to 10. So that was probaby around 8.25 and 8.5 feet (the increments aren't exactly even... the last one's about 8 inches, the rest are about 5-6).

...and yes, I'm a 5'6"-5'7" white guy from Winnipeg. It's all in the Mennonite genes.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm 6'2 ...my best jumps got me just to the net hangers on an official height rim...

but, boy, i can make a killer layup...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm 5'6''. I'm white. I'm NOT a basketball player. I can slam down (on really athletic days) on a pretty short rim, but nothing more than two feet over my head.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived