College Football Intro Videos

hornedfrogboy41

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone can find the intro video for the MTSU Blue Raiders, I will be forever in your debt. The last time I saw it was when Middle introduced the "Blue Tube" (I kid you not), and it featured lightning striking a CGI statue of a Pegasus and bringing it to life (our mascot is a winged horse NAMED Lightning, btw); the Pegasus throws its head back and lets out a deafening cry, before taking to the sky...which is then over-run by a flock (?) of Pegasus/Pegasi/Pegasuses (?) as the vid ends.

In other news, while finding that vid I did find FIU's intro vid from a few years ago AGAINST Middle Tennessee. All things considered, it's pretty good. However, much like the original goal of the MTSU vid before they ran out of money, it is very similar to the old intros for the Nashville Predators and surprisingly the helmet-chase vids of the Nashville Kats.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/zkhhRYt2tiA

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Here are some Texas A&M videos. Ever since 2006 they have been using variations of a video called "There's a Spirit". Following the video the team would march out from the locker room complex to the field behind an Aggie Band drum cadence. On Saturday, the team marched through the stadium concourse behind the band cadence before taking the field. I haven't found a 2012 version of "There's a Spirit" intro video yet.

2012 Player view entrance

Archived