New Orleans Hornets Will Rebrand as Pelicans in Time for 2013-2014 NBA Season

Island_Style

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I'm expecting that their 3rd/alt when they get one will have the NOLA from the secondary logo. They'll probably radially arc that too and probably get rid of the collar entirely. Here's hoping its Vegas gold.

Just realized that the Pelicans are only the 2nd team in the NBA to more prominently display the CITY name over the team moniker in the primary logo, behind the MEMPHIS Grizzlies.

full uni guide (from UW):

9419148104_573cff91a8_o.png

Subtle NBA reminder on these... player (name size) more important than the team.

I guess NFL cares the least about team, since you can barely see the team name on jerseys..

full uni guide (from UW):

9419148104_573cff91a8_o.png

Subtle NBA reminder on these... player (name size) more important than the team.

I guess NFL cares the least about team, since you can barely see the team name on jerseys..

Helmet logo.

Which isn't that big either compared to player name size on the jersey B)

Helmet logo.

Which isn't that big either compared to player name size on the jersey B)

The NFL is crystal-clear about the fact that its players are chattel without dissecting the details of their uniforms.

EDIT: what ate the quote function?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived