"Nike" NFL logos from the Early 2000's

Pizzaman7294

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a few of these are still used today, namely the Vikes, Skins and maybe the Cowboys, too.

That's because the Vikings and Redskins monograms were not created by Nike. They go farther back than that.

Some of them are very good (Bucs, Saints), some are awful (Seahawks, Panthers) and some are pointless (Packers).

After Nike lost the contract, Reebok used these logos for a while, but most petered out. I want to say that New England one lingered for a very long time as an alternate.

I feel like a few of these are still used today, namely the Vikes, Skins and maybe the Cowboys, too.

That's because the Vikings and Redskins monograms were not created by Nike. They go farther back than that.

Some of them are very good (Bucs, Saints), some are awful (Seahawks, Panthers) and some are pointless (Packers).

After Nike lost the contract, Reebok used these logos for a while, but most petered out. I want to say that New England one lingered for a very long time as an alternate.

Still does.

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/ne-logo-47-brand-clean-up-capnavy/pid/35709/sdid/105/pdid/105/

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Still does.

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/ne-logo-47-brand-clean-up-capnavy/pid/35709/sdid/105/pdid/105/

Well, there you go.

I think that's the only one designed by Nike that's still in use.

Archived