The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

Why stop at 8th. If CBJ can gain 5 out of a possible 8 points, and Minnesota and St Louis who obviously are playing like they don't want to be around long. Blue Jackets can move up in these standings, I know just getting in is what matters but this team can do it, I know they can.

Minnesota is currently ahead of Columbus and every Wild fan knows they'll be missing the playoffs.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why stop at 8th. If CBJ can gain 5 out of a possible 8 points, and Minnesota and St Louis who obviously are playing like they don't want to be around long. Blue Jackets can move up in these standings, I know just getting in is what matters but this team can do it, I know they can.

No argument here. I'll gladly take 7th or 6th.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

No argument here. I'll gladly take 7th or 6th.

Take 6th or 8th.

I don't want to be the bad guy that puts the BeeJ out to pasture :( (or god forbid loses to them)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

My favorite part of last night's game isn't the win, or that every goal came from a player via a trade made in the past year, it's when Subban tried to get the Habs going by fighting Morrow, only to fall flat on his face and hold on to Morrow for dear life, then have his team continue to be dominated, and then get kicked out in the third once the refs were tired of his crap. All further proving that if it weren't for his scoring ability, Subban would be just another goon.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

My favorite part of last night's game isn't the win, or that every goal came from a player via a trade made in the past year, it's when Subban tried to get the Habs going by fighting Morrow, only to fall flat on his face and hold on to Morrow for dear life, then have his team continue to be dominated, and then get kicked out in the third once the refs were tired of his crap. All further proving that if it weren't for his scoring ability, Subban would be just another goon.

So would 1/3 of the league. What's your point?

Regardless... PK Subban is a tool.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My point? He's a run-taking, cheap-shotting, slew-footing, bad-mouthing little prick. There's a fine line between playing hard and having personality and playing like a prick and being one too. I put him at the same level as Scott "I like the taste of fingers" Hartnell, only Subban actually has skill.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

My point? He's a run-taking, cheap-shotting, slew-footing, bad-mouthing little prick. There's a fine line between playing hard and having personality and playing like a prick and being one too. I put him at the same level as Scott "I like the taste of fingers" Hartnell, only Subban actually has skill.

There ya go :lol:

I like Subban, his skill set, and his personality, but hey, I don't have to play him. Then again, some people say the same things about Corey Perry and I love Corey Perry. (Perry also has the personality of a wooden plank, but ya know. Whatever. :lol: )

02:05 STL RYAN REAVES : FIGHTING - 5 MIN (PAUL BISSONNETTE)

02:05 PHX PAUL BISSONNETTE : FIGHTING - 5 MIN (RYAN REAVES)

03:00 PHX KEITH YANDLE : SLASHING - 2 MIN (CHRIS STEWART)

03:41 STL CHRIS PORTER : TOO MANY MEN ON THE ICE - 2 MIN

04:11 PHX ANTOINE VERMETTE : HOLDING - 2 MIN (ANDY MCDONALD)

15:06 STL ALEXANDER STEEN : ROUGHING - 2 MIN (RADIM VRBATA)

17:05 STL ALEX PIETRANGELO : DELAYING GAME - PUCK OVER GLASS - 2 MIN

20:00 PHX ROSTISLAV KLESLA : CROSS CHECKING - 2 MIN (DAVID BACKES)

20:00 STL DAVID BACKES : CROSS CHECKING - 2 MIN (ROSTISLAV KLESLA)

Fighting in the first five minutes of a game? Check!

Penalties after the horn? Check!

More penalty minutes (24) than minutes played (20)? Check!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Capitals finally lost. Jets lead by 2 with 12 on the clock. A win ties them in ROWs with four games left for each and one game head-to-head. It might happen!!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

02:05 STL RYAN REAVES : FIGHTING - 5 MIN (PAUL BISSONNETTE)

02:05 PHX PAUL BISSONNETTE : FIGHTING - 5 MIN (RYAN REAVES)

03:00 PHX KEITH YANDLE : SLASHING - 2 MIN (CHRIS STEWART)

03:41 STL CHRIS PORTER : TOO MANY MEN ON THE ICE - 2 MIN

04:11 PHX ANTOINE VERMETTE : HOLDING - 2 MIN (ANDY MCDONALD)

15:06 STL ALEXANDER STEEN : ROUGHING - 2 MIN (RADIM VRBATA)

17:05 STL ALEX PIETRANGELO : DELAYING GAME - PUCK OVER GLASS - 2 MIN

20:00 PHX ROSTISLAV KLESLA : CROSS CHECKING - 2 MIN (DAVID BACKES)

20:00 STL DAVID BACKES : CROSS CHECKING - 2 MIN (ROSTISLAV KLESLA)

Fighting in the first five minutes of a game? Check!

Penalties after the horn? Check!

More penalty minutes (24) than minutes played (20)? Check!

That looks like the penalty summary of my games!

Archived