charger77

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, tonight in Los Angeles, this cannot be overlooked:

FASTH vs QUICK

Leeeeeggggggooooooo :upside:

I laughed a little bit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

FASTH vs QUICK

This is the best matchup since baseball gave us Bush versus Wang. The eternal struggle.

Marian Hossa scores in overtime to make it 19 games without a zero-point game. Raffi Torres and Jannik Hansen you can suck my balls

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hossa!

tumblr_lz36n9WwkB1qzh2ygo1_400.gif

So who's X-Pac? Mr. Ass? Road Dogg? HHH? Chyna?

FASTH vs QUICK

This is the best matchup since baseball gave us Bush versus Wang.

Bush v. Wang.

Fasth v. Quick.

Dick Butkus.

Lincecum.

Aah the misappropriate sports terms...

The Fox Sports West crew hasn't figured out which takes precedence yet; the scorebug or the ad on the glass behind the net.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Ducks looked totally gassed the entire 3rd while the Kings just kept surging.

That's what happens in the 2nd of a back to back with climbing back into OT the previous night.

Ducks tried to extend the lead to combat the eventual b2b fatigue and surge from Kings team that is feeling it (ugh) and got up for this one considering how the last game in Anaheim went, but thy couldn't capitalize. Kings did and rolled the lines at the end.

As much as I wanted to go, in the end, glad I save my money. We're still in first and there's two more to go. This is really starting to become the on-ice rivalry we fans have wanted all a long.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Hey, I love Nail Yakupov and all, but dude almost got himself killed crouching into a Carcillo hit. Just absorb the hit. Beauty of a power play goal last night. It's nice to watch the Oilers and not have to dread Sam Gagner putting up eight points. Oduya busting his spin-o-rama was the best save of the night.

24278_10151537157939258_641995017_n.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Excerpt from Pierre LeBrun's article regarding realignment. Here's that wild card playoff format I was getting at.

The playoff format as detailed in the league memo Tuesday calls for the top three teams in each division to earn postseason berths. The remaining four spots would go to wild cards, the top two records in each conference. That means there's a possibility five teams make it from one division and only three from another.

Each team from one conference would play teams from the other conference twice, so the NBA method.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived