2013 NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that MSU has picked it up at the right time. Limped in to B1G play, but Cook has been the answer to our QB prayers (ie don't turn it over and we'll be okay), and this defense is BEASTLY.

-48 rushing yards for Michigan right now. Go Green.

Yeah, it looks like Michigan ain't what we thought the were. They aren't back to being Michigan yet. Not sure if they ever will, this team could 7-5 with their upcoming schedule.

But really disappointing loss for Tech today, once again they outplayed their opponent, but lose due to losing the turnover battle. Seriously, this team needs to cut it down on the turnovers, it wasn't necessarily Thomas through the air, he actually looked pretty decent there (a lot better than the 4 picks last week) but if we didn't turn the football over so much we'd be heading down to Coral Gables next week undefeated in ACC play. Now it looks like the season is practically lost for us now. At least Virginia gets blown out on a weekly basis.

Also, Georgia looks like their about to give this game to Florida. 17 unanswered points, and the ball at midfield for the Gators.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Yeah, it looks like Michigan ain't what we thought the were. They aren't back to being Michigan yet. Not sure if they ever will, this team could 7-5 with their upcoming schedule.

Michigan is back to being Michigan, a seven to nine win team who will lose game in ways you cannot imagine. This one after a BYE week.

They are a Clemson with actual championship history.

Forget Jabrill how about we get some linemen. Another terrible game by Michigan and I agree we are not back yet.

That is what happens when your 2010 recruiting class contained only 1 offensive lineman and those who were brought in in 2011 and 2012 have no experience thus they are competing with each other. 2011 had just three OL who signed LOIs.

Forget Jabrill how about we get some linemen. Another terrible game by Michigan and I agree we are not back yet.

2011 was a deceiving year.
Yeah just like ND last year

Forget that too! But yea, same :censored: different toilet. But ND's can (sort of) be blamed on losing Golson. Although, they'd be better, they still wouldn't be THAT good.

But I love what Georgia's doing right now, those guys just really shoved a middle finger in the NCAA's face right there. Pushin and shovin' around with these Florida guys, who cares if you get suspended? You don't get to play against Appalachian St. bummer. Say what you want to about Aaron Murray, But he's 3-1 against the Gators, and the guy has been the one constant on this Georgia team this season, with new guys playing each week.

If I was a voter, Florida State gets my number 1 vote.

I'd have to be inclined to agree with that. I've seen them play twice on SNF the past 2 weeks, and they have looked like the best team in the country. It's not just Jameis WInston, they have a great backfield, a great receiving core, great O-Line, great, fast, defense. The complete team all-around. They shockingly remind me of Tech back in 99. Except this squad has depth, that's what Tech didn't have that year.

I'm kind of surprised how everyone is so inclined to rank Bama 1, and Oregon and FSU have to fight over 2 and 3. I mean Bama has looked good, but who have they played? Oregon and FSU have dominated against ranked opponents 3 saturday nights in a row. Who cares if you can beat Tennessee by 35? They're only good win has been against A&M, yet they had some major trouble closing them out. Of course, that's going to change with games against LSU, and Auburn, plus the SEC title. But I don't honestly believe Bama is better than FSU or Oregon.

I wish we had the playoff system now, it would set up perfectly this year. 4 unbeatens, 4 spots in the playoff. I don't see Ohio St. FSU, Oregon, or Alabama losing another game this year. This year kind of reminds me of 04, when Auburn got left out and had to play in the Sugar Bowl. Alabama could lose, they have LSU at home, and Auburn on the road, but I can't see the others losing, especially if Oregon beats Stanford thursday night.

Also, isn't it really sad when they're advertising Thursday Night games on Saturday Night Football?

Archived