Nike March Madness Slogans

Probably not allowed to use current athletes per NCAA rules.

nope. Nike does have a license for on court/field, which i think only includes them being able to produce jerseys with authentic stripes and such. but when it comes to current player names i dont think they can do that. its definitely beyond us. still you see some generic t shirts around Columbus with the #5 on them, but Braxton Miller will never see any pay from that

just taking a closer look at these, i do like all the graphics even though its a bit chopped up, live-trace style but they made sure to get those swooshes nice and crisp! LOL

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

As you can tell by my avatar, I like how these posters look. I think it would have been better if they used players that at least went to the school. I'd much rather see an Illinois poster with Dee Brown popping his jersey than Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'd like to see Kentucky's

OH WAIT...!!! :D :D :D

Kentucky: A lotta fun, for the one run.

I like this slogan...but I can't complain to much about our season...heck 3 years ago Elite Eight, 2 years ago Final Four, 1 year ago National Championship, this year NIT....so I suppose a lot of schools would love to have that type of outcome every 4 years.

spacer.png

Archived