GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably just a personal preference thing for me, but I think the pants look incomplete. I think if you put a stripe that matched the helmet on the pants this would be perfect. Looking forward to see what you have in store for the Broncos.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Probably just a personal preference thing for me, but I think the pants look incomplete. I think if you put a stripe that matched the helmet on the pants this would be perfect. Looking forward to see what you have in store for the Broncos.

These mimic a time when the 49ers wore pants with no stripes, but yet had stripes on their helmets. Just mixing the old with the new. Keeping it clean.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

I decree that I don't mind if you give us some nice, clean, traditional versions of established uniforms, so long as we get at least one wicked alternate. You owe us that. (I don't know WHY you owe us anything, but I just feel that we are entitled to demand things from you.)

I decree that I don't mind if you give us some nice, clean, traditional versions of established uniforms, so long as we get at least one wicked alternate. You owe us that. (I don't know WHY you owe us anything, but I just feel that we are entitled to demand things from you.)

Lol.

I'll make a deal here. I will add an additional phase to the project called "Wicked Alternates."

Love how you incorporated some black while using little of it. Great work!

Thanks. Just trying to be minimal in the approach even when a drastic change occurs.

That will be acceptable.

Check is in the mail?

:)

Here's where the project stands so far.

Philadelphia will be up soon.

Next week will bring:

Arizona

Chicago

Indianapolis

Technically, the Rams would be in this group as well. However, in my project, they are an expansion team. I will include them in the final wrap of the "Originals" group.

Guest darkpiranha

San Fran looks AWESOME

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sig_zps59dc7d9c.png

(side note: in regards to your banner, exactly what year was that referring to? I'm guessing 1998?)

Love how you incorporated some black while using little of it. Great work!

Thanks. Just trying to be minimal in the approach even when a drastic change occurs.

That will be acceptable.

Check is in the mail?

:)

Here's where the project stands so far.

Philadelphia will be up soon.

Next week will bring:

Arizona

Chicago

Indianapolis

Technically, the Rams would be in this group as well. However, in my project, they are an expansion team. I will include them in the final wrap of the "Originals" group.

Did i miss something or are the Giants not in the "Originals" group, they were established in the 20's so I believe they would qualify

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Next week will bring:

Arizona

Chicago

Indianapolis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did i miss something or are the Giants not in the "Originals" group, they were established in the 20's so I believe they would qualify

Maybe you missed the part highlighted in red, The Giants will be in the wrap up group.

I like the idea behind the Eagles uni, with the oversized stripe of the past, but something feels off about it. The jersey/pants/helmet just dont fit with each other.

Yeah, I'm not 100% on this yet. I wanted to take a small step back by making the wings solid white. I also wanted to take a couple of steps forward with the shoulder striping. I think it might be the silver pants or even the striping on the pants that is throwing it off.

I will post up the away set in a while. It contrasts this set. Maybe a set with white pants could do the trick as well.

Archived