Wonka's CHL Redesign! (WHL - Everett Silvertips, and Medicine Hat Tigers Added 6/20/13)

MrWonka

Saskatoon Blades:

Difference to the traditional striping pattern, but it kind of keeps it. For the away I kind of kept their current away with the way the arm looks but flipped for the hem. Well....there it is haha. Tell me what you think.

d9a7f84778bfeb001bda78b192cca10c.png

I think you're kicking my ass at the hockey jersey design thing. These are all just so great!!

Haha, well thank you all. I don't know about you, I may just be speaking for myself. But when I finish a concept, I love it, then after I see it twice or three times after. I just get annoyed for some reason.

and one day I have to get illustrator and learn how to use that because your NHL threads concepts look absolutely clean as hell. So smooth and awesome. And how about instead of me kicking your ass. We are.....dead even?

I think you're kicking my ass at the hockey jersey design thing. These are all just so great!!

Haha, well thank you all. I don't know about you, I may just be speaking for myself. But when I finish a concept, I love it, then after I see it twice or three times after. I just get annoyed for some reason.

I am the same way. To the point where I'll hate a design altogether and start over. Love the Blades, definite upgrade over what they're currently wearing.

These are all really neat concepts. I love the "wheat" pattern you used on the Wheat Kings colored sweater. For the Winter Hawks concept I think it would look better if the white stripe was actually black. So instead of the pattern being black, red, white, red, black, it would be black, red, black, red, black. I LOVE the Tri City Americans concept, its so good! Gives me ideas of my own. And that Hurricanes concept is great. I usually don't like what people design with the "Anaheim" template but that one is fantastic.

Medicine Hat Tigers:

They use a Flyers jersey template. So Instead of giving thema huge identity change, I decided to just put "tiger stripes" in the arm. I feel if I did realistic looking tiger stripes it would look a little weird. I wanted to keep it classic.

ad3116361821886536cdc6f0227e9f1d.png

Everett Silvertips:

Giving the hem some unique striping. With some....SILVERTIPS. I didn't want the arms to be mountain like, like the Hem, I wanted a little bit of traditional striping in there, but I still keep the color pattern.

015e817db509755d79fea80f47f64076.png

I find the double mountains (the logo and the hem stripe) to be a bit overkill. Perhaps move that logo to the shoulder, go with the original logo, and create an alt with the front facing logo?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived