Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Heres the full set of Santo Domingo!

ARMADA-4.jpg

ARMADA-5.jpg

ARMADA-6.jpg

If "DESPORTES" is supposed to be "DEPORTES", then you mzybe should change that.

The outline near the edges of the building in the primary is not right. It needs to be curved.

Eh, I think that the outline is too thick to emulate the intricate shape of the building itself.

Seems reasonable.

Heres the full set of Santo Domingo!

ARMADA-4.jpg

ARMADA-5.jpg

ARMADA-6.jpg

If "DESPORTES" is supposed to be "DEPORTES", then you mzybe should change that.

The outline near the edges of the building in the primary is not right. It needs to be curved.

Eh, I think that the outline is too thick to emulate the intricate shape of the building itself.

Seems reasonable.

If your talking about the little rough corners on the top and bottom of the primary, I already fixed that. I was some were little illustrator quirk (or untrained operator quirk.) but its fixed. good catch tho on "deportes" Ill fix that.

My lord!

This has got to be the most interesting thread I've seen here yet. Now, I've only been here a few days, but still ... this is AWESOME!

These concepts are incredibly well-done, and I love how it's a non-traditional sport and how much effort and detail you put in to them, right down to the courts and the shoes!

The Jackalopes ... pure epicness wrapped in bacon, smothered in gooey, melted cheese, with bacon crumbles on top. So rad.

I wish I had your talent, and the time for that much dedication. This is truly a masterpiece.

I've been looking at this for quite some time. These are great concepts and I'm excited to see more.

you spelled 'shredders" wrong in your opening post.

I know this is isn't much of a comment, sorry about that

This may be the concept that gets me over the top as far as replies: gratefully humbled.

I was working on the kits for San Antonio and I really just had a knack to draw. So I started a new concept. And here it is. The Hartford Robins!

The identity represents the Connecticut state bird. The colors match said bird( plus a fun green highlight color, trees and all) My favorite part of this set is the "Boy Wonder" alternate jersey. Everyones doing a Super Hero or Star Wars themed alternate jersey theses days and I thought this was a perfect time to. Robin...Robins...haha get it!! Enjoy!

ROBINS-3.jpgROBINS-2.jpg

ROBINS.jpg

ROBINS-1.jpg

Another great set!

Greatly done. I know, I'm getting repetitive with my comments... But nothing else to say. :)

Loving loving loving that home jersey. I've always liked wordmark-logo front and centre.

The outer green outline buckles a wee bit right near where the white portion on the neck comes in, and I can't see anything else.

On the alternate logo, are we just assuming that you don't want the yellow and green touching? With the right side orange on the R touching the outline, but the green a bit separated on the left?

Great set. The green certainly brightens it up and adds a whole new element to it. I also love how you made the front of the home jersey orange and the back brown to mimic a robin. Great work, once again!

Great call on adding the green to the set, this is definitely one of my favorites in the series.

Tomorrow...

Well, now I'm intrigued

Heres the finish of San Antonio and the start of Buffalo, based of of the city flag.

CHARGE.jpg

DEFENDERS-2.jpg

DEFENDERS-3.jpg

DEFENDERS-1.jpg

And that is not the Main Event of the day. Post 2641 will break the record. That post will be the announcement you've all been waiting for...so make it happen!

Not a huge fan of the two-tone on the Defender uniforms, but the sublimated court is great, Buffalo's logo is awesome, I love the way it ties in with the city flag

Like Buffalo. Love the Defenders court.

One critique on Buffalo, looking at the logo in your sig, the C looks very similar to this one

COLORADO.jpg

Not a huge deal, but it might be good to maybe flatten out the edges of the C to make them look a little different