making the bobcats identity

Saintsfan

I still have no idea how that chosen logo got picked as the best out of those three. The bottom one looks fantastic except for the fact that it looks a lot like the WAFL's Rose City Wildcats. But, hey, if it weren't for the Bobcats horrible logo, I would have never formed a rage and hatred so strong that it forced me to find an outlet for my disgust... which led me to this very forum. :D

I liked the bottom of those two as well. It was interesting to read the reasoning behind a side-profile view, and what they had to do to differentiate it from the Panthers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hey, I liked the bottom one better than I do the current one that they have... But I might be in the minority of actually liking the current Bobcats logo...

By the way, I'm back if anyone cares :P

i_chaflight_hi.jpg

i_charbobcats_i.jpg

g_bobcatslogo_hi.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I've read the article before (I think it was posted about before), and now that I think about it, it reminds me a lot of the WB Superstar USA... slowly getting rid of all the good (the flight was just way too good apparently), and going with the worst.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Cool read, thanks for posting it (again?)

I really think they dropped the ball, but as it underlines, it is a hard job.

As anyone whos made logos for people, specifically unartistic types, they generally select the one that you find, well, wanting.

The colors are nice, and maybe they will change it soon enough.

Archived