Lycan38's AHL - Penguins Added

Lycan38

With my CHL redesign coming to close soon (currently stuck on what to do with the remaining teams), felt like getting a start on the next league. So, without anymore delay, here is team 1 in the redesign.

Albany Devils
ALBDevils.png
Really don't have a great deal to say about this concept. I based it off New Jersey's original white jersey, with some minor differences.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much. Alright, next team up

Lake Erie Monsters

LEMonsters.png

First off, I absolutely love that this team pays homage to the legend of the Lake Erie monster (Bessie). Dislike their current look and color scheme. So, first thing you'll notice is their is some new colors (I've included those on the concept). The striping on the sleeve is inspired by the Cleveland Browns. Overall, I wanted to give the team a clean and classic look. Let me know what you think.

This screams Michigan Wolverines, not Lake Erie Monsters.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This screams Michigan Wolverines, not Lake Erie Monsters.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll tweak the colors around a bit (when I have the chance). Alright next team up is...

Providence Bruins

PROBruins.png

For Providence, I decided to adopt Boston's Winter Classic look. Made small tweaks to the look. Also, decided for Providence to drop black in favor of brown (which I feel should be used for a team nicknamed the Bruins). Well, that sums it up, as always let me know what you think.

• 1 month later...

Alright, got the next team in this series done.

Texas Stars

TEXStars.png

I have noticed with the new jerseys released this summer, the trend of making things simple. So, for Texas I wanted to do just that and make it simple for them and drop black from the jersey design (which current is seen on their current green jersey). Really have nothing else to say about the design. Feel free to provide some feedback on the concept.

I like your Stars design, but I would have gotten rid of the gold and stuck with the new Green, Black and Silver colours of the Big Club.

p.s.: Your Black Albany is an absolute winner!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 3 weeks later...

Nice look, its a very clean design... Though I can't help but wonder if a team named the Sound Tigers could use more stripes.

Thanks very much. I considered adding another stripe (with the lighter shade of blue).

Very welcome. I would think more stripes in the current orange/navy colors would probably work to give it more of a call to à tigers stripes than adding the lighter blue IMO.

Archived