South Carolina used in error on Carolina Panthers t-shirt

illini1

I was half expecting the Rams one to just be St. Louis City and County, Missouri.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

is New England's shirt just Mass or all 6 new England states?

Just Massachusetts, but without the Post Office designation.

If Nike can't even figure out North Carolina, I don't think they could have figured out which six states make up New England. Worst case scenario is the shirt has a silhouette of Great Britain on it.

KCChiefs_kansas_zps4b7d97cc.pngKCChiefs_Missouri_zpse4e2c936.png

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yeah, but they've really got to go with the state the teams claim as theirs. Once you start breaking down by fanbase this tshirt would have almost no white on it:

Hey look it's Nassau County!

and umm maybe one county of Jersey if we're lucky.

You know, one of the really small ones by the Palisades.

Drats.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived