NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Patriots aren't out of the woods yet either. New England has answered, but Buffalo is hanging around in this thing. If the Patriots lose, they'll drop from #2 and a bye to #4 and hosting the Chiefs. Bengals would move to #2 and the Colts would go to #3 and host the Chargers/Steelers. (*shudder*)

---

And we are tied in San Diego

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There really isn't a single team in the NFL that's more pathetic than the Chargers.

Last time the Bills made the playoffs was in 2000, so...

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

HA! The Chargers are now in position to get into the playoffs... ON A TIE. If they tie, their 8-7-1 will be "better" than the Steelers 8-8.

Let's go tie! Let's go tie!

Wouldn't it be Let's tie?

And the Packers are about to execute Chicago, 2 minutes left, no timeouts, and Green Bay's on the 50. Chicago's screwed, unless their defense can get their :censored: together and stop Lacy. Good luck with that.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

And Green Bay converts. Rodgers is football jesus, I guess. Now watch them walk-in ass-backwards to the Super Bowl and crush the Chargers.

I can't believe that hasn't been said yet, I'ma genius.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived