Arena Bowl XXVI

Gary

Final Four

National Conference Championshio

Spokane Shock vs Arizona Rattlers

American Conference Championship

Jacksonville Sharks vs Philadelphia Soul

Interesting enough the last four Arena Bowl Champions.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say Philly vs. Spokane that would be a good match in my opinion

HAHA I just checked the scores Philly lost, then Jacksonville vs. Spokane

???

Philly beat Orlando 59-55

Will be at the arena for the Jax/Philly game in my usual seats. I don't think they can put on a better show than they did last week though, that was an amazing comeback. If they can get past the Soul then I will be picking up tickets t the ArenaBowl since it is in Orlando this year.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

That says a lot about Arena Football, a few years agoi it was on NBC and on the verge it seemed to a legitmate break through. Than it had that one year hiatus and boom its all but forgotte and the Force is no longer with them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

And the Rush are in Rockford, and New York and Los Angeles are both dead, and the Pittsburgh owner once fired his team at an Olive Garden, and...

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

And the Rush are in Rockford, and New York and Los Angeles are both dead, and the Pittsburgh owner once fired his team at an Olive Garden, and...

And as soon as the season is over, expansion teams in LA and Brooklyn are supposed to be granted. Chicago is going to cease to exist.

It actually seems kinda sad thinking about what they AFL coulda been. At one point, the league had owners such as John Elway and Jerry Jones. Now, since 2008, a little more than a dozen teams have folded while one other (the Milwaukee Mustangs) have been suspended.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I really hope they can get things moving in the right direction. I thoroughly enjoy the live experience of going to games. With the compactness of the Sharks arena, it is even louder that some of the other location sin the league.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

It actually seems kinda sad thinking about what they AFL coulda been. At one point, the league had owners such as John Elway and Jerry Jones. Now, since 2008, a little more than a dozen teams have folded while one other (the Milwaukee Mustangs) have been suspended.

The Elways and Jones' are a big reason why the league went to hell. They had a strong product, but believed their own bull :censored: way, way too much, thinking they were headed toward a status as America's fifth major league rather than what it always was - a neat diversion, football in a phone booth.

Sadly, when the original league folded, it appears to have taken the game with it, much as the NASL did when it died after 1984. Maybe if we're lucky, someone will resurrect the premise once the "new AFL" dies and a period of time elapses, erasing the AFL's mismanagement from folks memory's and leaving little but nostalgia.

nav-logo.png

Archived