NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Is this thread dead? I hope not. I was just enjoying it.

I love Tennessee. And I just saw Seattle - awesome Pro Combat for my Seahawks!

He only has the Redskins Pro Combat left to do. Its not like he only did a few teams and then gave up.

JeKhnr9.png

Is this thread dead? I hope not. I was just enjoying it.

I love Tennessee. And I just saw Seattle - awesome Pro Combat for my Seahawks!

He only has the Redskins Pro Combat left to do. Its not like he only did a few teams and then gave up.

The Redskins are almost done. Life as a high school senior got in the way which is why they havent been posted. Plus I have a much larger project I'm about ready to begin, so sit tight.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0Inrbcj.png

"FIRE THE CANNONS"

The Bucs new look is an awful mess. I do like the helmet, which is about the only thing I do like about it.

-black helmet, gun metal facemask, more like a dirtier metal color, more representative of a pirate's gun. Broke the skull and crossbones out of the flag, "BUCS" on the rear of the helmet.

-black jersey, flags on the shoulders. I used the inserts to represent swords, using the same coloring as in the logo. A block font did this uniform no justice, so I used a font that is closer to their new wordmark, than an alarm clock.

-black pants, same sword motif represented.

-black pants and black shoes

C and C welcome.

This one in particular is sweet, my favorite! At first, going to the black jersey made me think of the Raiders crying foul, but with the change to a black helmet, it looks great and distinctive, too. Kind of like the Glanville era Falcons in their color scheme. Overall nice job!

• 4 weeks later...

G2B9qAF.png

"MUSIC CITY MAYHEM"

Titans are in need of a redesign badly. This could be the beginning of a uniform set, but who knows? This is an homage to the Houston Oilers, and while the Houston fans might be against it, the Titans were at one point the Oilers.

-all white uniform. Broke the T roundel out of the flames, and eliminated red. The striping pattern is reminicent of the Oilers, while maintaining the striping pattern on the new uniforms.

-white jersey, same striping on the shoulders as the helmet, kept the number font to keep it the Titans. A block font did not work here.

-white pants, same striping

-white socks, same striping

C and C welcome.

No, you can't have the shield without the flames.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

Archived