NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

current logo with minor edit, not original logo

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what you're saying here. The bolt wasn't the original primary logo, but they haven't changed the bolt since they've had it. If you look at the sleeve and pant bolts, they aren't curved like today, they are straightened, like what they wore back in 1963.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

New jersey template, correct?

And I love those San Diego Chargers uniforms, some of my favorites for sure.

yep using the new mach speed template. I think the nfl should move to these as the sweatboxes arent as noticeable

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I'm not sure what you're saying here. The bolt wasn't the original primary logo, but they haven't changed the bolt since they've had it. If you look at the sleeve and pant bolts, they aren't curved like today, they are straightened, like what they wore back in 1963.

I think he was suggesting that the pants bolt was your change you eluded to.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I think he was suggesting that the pants bolt was your change you eluded to.

he mentioned current logo, which is what threw me off.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

K03XYsV.png

"GOLD RUSH

Kept it simple for the 49ers, who've kept it pretty simple for their uniform history

-shiny, not chrome, gold helmet. shiny, not chrome silver facemask. 49ers logo on the side

-red jersey, shiny gold stripes w/white accents, white is used sparringly.

-shiny gold pants, normal red/white/red stripe on the side.

-red socks, with jersey stripes acting as sock stripes

-gold shoes

C and C welcome. I'm really liking the Mach Speed template. It suprisingly lends well to jersey stripes.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I like the 9ers look, but the gold seems brighter and red seems darker than normal. Looks like it's verging on redskins territory.

I pulled the red straight out of the style guide, and the gold is a gradient I downloaded. I looked back at my Redskins concepts, the red is definetly darker.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

wvm3VEr.png

"WELCOME TO THE CLINK"

I wanted to go crazy. That was a driving force behind this uniform. The city of Seattle was my main driving force. I wanted to stay away from the throwback route since I basically modernized the old uniforms in the new set I created.

-helmet is still that same satin finish. There is a pattern, meant to represent the rain that Seattle experiences quite frequently. For the first time in Seahawks history, the logo does not wrap around. In the back is a shiny horizon panorama of the Seattle skyline. That was inspired by St. John's lax helmet

-Neon green jersey is back. Rainy City pattern on the shoulders. I colored in the tusks, jaws, whatever nike will call them. I'm still putting the template through its paces, and I thought that the mesh right there could be colored in, plus no sleeve design looked very good. 12 feathers on the collar.

-Navy pants, Seahawks logo on the front, Rainy City pattern on the pants.

If you love super modern and flashy uniforms, this is for you. C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

For "a bit crazy" I really like this, but I have to agree with the above, it is pretty busy. I'd certainly take away the Oregon State bra straps off. The skyline on the helmet really intrigues me. I want to see how that would look on a real lid now.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

For "a bit crazy" I really like this, but I have to agree with the above, it is pretty busy. I'd certainly take away the Oregon State bra straps off. The skyline on the helmet really intrigues me. I want to see how that would look on a real lid now.

If someone has the photoshop skills to tackle that (it doesn't seem that hard to get done), I'd be interested to see how it looks as well, in a real enviroment.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Pretty crazy Seahawk jerseys. I like the driving force behind it all. I'd remove the skyline on the jerseys like everyone else said. But those helmets man. I would LOVE to see what it'd look in person. I love those

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I absolutely love the Seahawks. I love your rain pattern on the sleeves and the skyline looks pretty awesome on the jersey. I would take off the "bra straps" and make the helmet a bit less busy. All in all, one of my favorite concepts I've ever seen on here. I'm in love...

spacer.png

After debating it, I updated the Seahawks.

yaF1tFU.png

On the helmet, I had to decide between the skyline or the pattern. I got rid of the pattern. The skyline is the coolest part of the helmet.

The jersey was easier, I got rid of the blue panels. I kept the skyline on the jersey because the jersey looked blank without it.

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

I really missed this thread. Life got in the way, and I became extremely busy as a result

kwuVwy2.png

I know the Greatest Show on Turf was more in the '90s and into the 2000's, but I don't know of any other well know STL Rams nicknames. Ram 'Em maybe?

Anyways, I went back to the Cleveland Rams days, with this uniform, which is a fauxback to the old days of Rams football. It's from 1945, the first Championship won by the Rams. This becomes a fauxback because the horns weren't on the original uniform.

-Yellow helmet, blue horns, grey facemask.

-Yellow jerseys, blue shoulder stripes. They don't look like racing stripes on the original set, so I truncated them as seen above. Also I tired my best to replicate the WWII War Support Patch on the sleeves.

-White pants, thin Y/B/Y stripe.

-yellow socks, triple blue stripes

-black shoes.

I know its not "Pro Combat" enough, but grey looked bad, didn't want to add black, plus I like the look of that helmet. C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived