NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

Suve7KQ.png

"TITLETOWN CONTINUED"

The Packers have 13 championships. More than any team in NFL history. An image of success that has been a model of consistency. Though the blue and gold was successful, the Packers success is more recent in the green and gold.

-1936 Throwback (10-1-1, Defeated the Boston Redskins), next championship after 1929,1930,1931 (current throwback modeled after 1929)

-first championship won in green and gold

-closely modeled after the throwback, minus the helmet stripes.

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vEunzDL.png

"WELCOME TO TEXAS"

The Texans may not have the years the Cowboys do. They may not have the success the Cowboys do. Does it matter? Not at all. Its time for the Bulls on Parade. The Texans are primed and ready to rebound. It's time for Football in Houston.

-Texas pride uniform

-Navy helmet, HT State logo, Texas flag star in the back.

-Navy jersey, Michigan State-esque shoulder striping, mimicing the Texas flag.

-Sublimated Texas flag in the numbers

-Pants mimic the flag

C and C welcome. I'm again not proud of this one but what can you do?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I feel you should get rid of the stars on the helmet and pants because of that Other team in Texas.

I definetly thought about that. But provided they aren't playing the Other team in Texas while wearing these, I think it'll be ok. These are meant to be one offs, wear 'em and forget 'em

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

QijKppQ.png

"BELIEVE IN BLUE"

The Colts. Whether you're talking about Baltimore or Indianapolis, the Colts have been historically one of the NFL's best teams. Through the days of Unitas, to the days of Manning, now to the days of Luck, one thing has been consistent: The uniforms have looked the same through out the years. One thing though the fans of Indy has not seen, is a blue-out.

-Blue-out uniform

-Blue helmet, white stripe, white numbers, white Logo

-Blue jersey, w/wrap around stripes, interupted by the colt logo on the shoulder

-Blue pants, w/interupted stripes

-Blue socks, white stripes

Last but not least,

-black shoes, just like they've worn for the last 50 years.

It's not over the top Pro Combat, but its enough for me to think its a good look with out being too gaudy

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

p8SLwAo.png

"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE"

The jaguar. A feared jungle predator who stalks its prey with frightening effciency. The Jaguars come off of a 2-14 season with young coaching staff, and a new quarterback. Will they pounce on teams this year, or retreat back into the shadows?

-black (for the most part) uniform

-black/teal helmet. Not a full gradient, more of a changes in the light type thing

-black jersey, golden claw marks on the shoulders, shoulders fade from teal to black

-black pants, claw marks, fade to black

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I'm always pretty nervous when I see people concepting the Jags. The jag stripes on the shoulder and pants remind me of a few adidas teams, like what Arkansas State (and I think Baylor a while back) wore. Not too much a fan of that. I do like the black-to-teal helmet. Works much better than the current lid.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm always pretty nervous when I see people concepting the Jags. The jag stripes on the shoulder and pants remind me of a few adidas teams, like what Arkansas State (and I think Baylor a while back) wore. Not too much a fan of that. I do like the black-to-teal helmet. Works much better than the current lid.

I didn't want to go with the cliche of using the jaguar pattern, so the claw marks were the next closest thing I related to the jaguars. In doing this uniform, it made me realize the inherent flaw with the helmet, aside from the fact the exectution of it was pathetic, is the color choice for the gradient. the gold to black doesn't work going from a light to a dark color, but the teal to black looks very good.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I didn't want to go with the cliche of using the jaguar pattern, so the claw marks were the next closest thing I related to the jaguars. In doing this uniform, it made me realize the inherent flaw with the helmet, aside from the fact the exectution of it was pathetic, is the color choice for the gradient. the gold to black doesn't work going from a light to a dark color, but the teal to black looks very good.

I appreciate not going with the damn jag pattern. It's over used, poorly thought out, and even worse, poorly executed. As a Jag fan myself, seeing jag pattern drives me insane form the conceptors on here.

I do wish they would possibly go back to the previous "candy" helmet that changed due to the angle of the light. That was a wonderful helmet...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I appreciate not going with the damn jag pattern. It's over used, poorly thought out, and even worse, poorly executed. As a Jag fan myself, seeing jag pattern drives me insane form the conceptors on here.

I do wish they would possibly go back to the previous "candy" helmet that changed due to the angle of the light. That was a wonderful helmet...

The previous helmet is the inspiration for the helmet on the normal concept and the Pro Combat.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Jags look good to me

I know you're new and maybe I'm not the one that should tell you but your first 4 posts are basically three words. Just make sure when giving criticism good or bad you elaborate and what you like or dislike..even if you love everything.

Maybe a weird C&C, but I almost feel like the claw pattern shouldn't flare out. It almost makes it look like feathers to me. If the claw slashes were uniform distance from eachother all the way around, I think it would look much better. Overall I love the look though.

HUA9J9p.png

"ARROWHEAD PRIDE"

The Chiefs are on the rise once again. A young roster and new coaching staff have brought the Chiefs to the front of the AFC. But in their ascent, they have not trampled on the tradition they were built upon.

-Uniform is heavily based on original logo

-Feather pattern on the red helmet, stylized like a Chief's headress

-Red jersey w/striping found on the original logo, stylized like war paint. Collar has the zig-zag pattern from the main set

-White pants, yellow belt loop holder things?, zig-zag pattern around the waist, war paint stripe, KC logo at the hip

-Red socks, red pants

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

That is an absolutely awesome pro-combat for Kansas City.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

HUA9J9p.png

"ARROWHEAD PRIDE"

The Chiefs are on the rise once again. A young roster and new coaching staff have brought the Chiefs to the front of the AFC. But in their ascent, they have not trampled on the tradition they were built upon.

-Uniform is heavily based on original logo

-Feather pattern on the red helmet, stylized like a Chief's headress

-Red jersey w/striping found on the original logo, stylized like war paint. Collar has the zig-zag pattern from the main set

-White pants, yellow belt loop holder things?, zig-zag pattern around the waist, war paint stripe, KC logo at the hip

-Red socks, red pants

C and C welcome

I'd put a pattern on the Belt loop holders (as far as I'm concerned

Belt loop holders is the correct term.)

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Archived