Madden 25

kajeet

I just downloaded the season pass and what do you know, the toilet seat collars are still on the teams who changed. I'm expecting a patch for this eventually. Anybody else who downloaded it early or seen the uniform video, notice any other uniform errors?

Can you tell me if the Bucs pirates ship on the left sleeve still faces the wrong direction? It's wrong on the Nike's, but correct on the RBKs. Are the usual uniforms still messed up? Any new throwbacks? Any new options like the NYG white pants? Any "hidden" jerseys like the Bucs black fashion jerseys that aren't a default option? Thanks!

KISSwall09.jpg

Don't expect any errors to be changed from last game or in an update at all really, as this is the last game for the PS3/360. Sports games that are close to the end of a consoles lifespan aren't really dealt with a great deal. They're working on the next gen versions.

I fully expect uniform errors in Madden to piss me off when I get it, but oh well, I guess that's what happens when you kill the only competition right? :rolleyes:

bSLCtu2.png

Don't expect any errors to be changed from last game or in an update at all really, as this is the last game for the PS3/360. Sports games that are close to the end of a consoles lifespan aren't really dealt with a great deal. They're working on the next gen versions.

That's no excuse for rolling out a :censored:ty product. This won't be the last game for PS3 or 360. They still made games for PS2 for a few years after the PS3 came out, I don't expect it to be any different this time around.

Always bugged me in Madden 13 that In the Redskins endzone they had the two helmets on top of a white background. Obviously this isn't the case in real life.

It's crazy to me that Madden 13 could mess that up, every Madden prior had it right. Hopefully they fixed that.

Based on videos on YouTube, the same error exists in Madden 25. Pisses me off, because it's a complete lack of attention to detail, and they changed it for no reason.

They've also screwed up the Redskins burgandy throwbacks for the second straight year. They have the current logo on the sleeves, instead of the throwback logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Companies like EA use documentation provided by the NFL and NFL teams... Here is the rub... I have access to these same docs and they are not always updated in a timely manner and game companies have to freeze updating art at a certain point during development to work on other things.

So every year people complain about things but many times it is b/c the data the NFL provided EA wasn't updated yet, and EA has to freeze art changes at a certain point.

The NFL did not update the docs about the collars until about 1 month ago... art freeze normally happens 2 to 3 months before shelf date as the overall development is normally done in early July to allow for all the discs to be printed, packaged,shipped, etc.

Can you tell me if the Bucs pirates ship on the left sleeve still faces the wrong direction? It's wrong on the Nike's, but correct on the RBKs. Are the usual uniforms still messed up? Any new throwbacks? Any new options like the NYG white pants? Any "hidden" jerseys like the Bucs black fashion jerseys that aren't a default option? Thanks!

Hopefully we get new throwbacks for next-gen. It's crazy how 2k5 had nearly every teams uniform they ever wore on ps2/xbox while Madden is still lacking in the current gen (and probably in the next-gen too). I get a little angry thinking about all the great throwback match-ups we could have if EA wasn't so lazy. This was nearly 10 years ago and look at all these awesome options http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/uniforms.html

Hopefully we get new throwbacks for next-gen. It's crazy how 2k5 had nearly every teams uniform they ever wore on ps2/xbox while Madden is still lacking in the current gen (and probably in the next-gen too). I get a little angry thinking about all the great throwback match-ups we could have if EA wasn't so lazy. This was nearly 10 years ago and look at all these awesome options http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/uniforms.html

Even though the 2K team missed some unis that Madden has included, I'd still rather take the 2K options rather than what EA offers.

Even though the 2K team missed some unis that Madden has included, I'd still rather take the 2K options rather than what EA offers.

Which ones did 2k miss?

Which ones did 2k miss?

They don't have the Bears' and Steelers' 1994 throwbacks. And I don't see it on that site, but I think 2K did have the 49ers' 1994 throwbacks.

That's no excuse for rolling out a :censored:ty product. This won't be the last game for PS3 or 360. They still made games for PS2 for a few years after the PS3 came out, I don't expect it to be any different this time around.

Madden 06 to Madden 09 on the PS2 were largely the same game just with a different coat of paint and a new roster, no new improvements whatsoever. Every sports game does this, they just throw out a barely different product for a quick buck and to appease the people that still have the old systems. I don't like it either, but that's what happens man.

Madden 25 is clearly the final one they will put effort into for 360 and PS3.

bSLCtu2.png

Another thing about the Seahawks is that the current helmet is the option for their "throwback" Hasselbeck era uniforms that they just got rid of. They're not that different but still.

Archived