NBA MLB Crossover-

LA_Angels

Hello,

First of all I am not a professional or anything, so don't expect a modern miracle.

I have seen lots of sports crossovers before in the forums, so i thought i might take a crack at a NBA-MLB crossover.

I have a Home, Away, Alternative, and Alternative 2 /throwback for each team.

First up Atlanta Hawks....

hawks+final.png

Please let me know what you think!

SIG.png

Thanks everyone for the good feedback!

Now, Boston was a tricky one for me for me to do because they have not changed their logo throughout their existence. So I could only do limited things with jersey #4.

Let me now how i could make it better

Celtics.png

Double post!

I also updated Atlanta Hawks so the hat logo is in the middle.

hawks+final.png

SIG.png

Now, Boston was a tricky one for me for me to do because they have not changed their logo throughout their existence. So I could only do limited things with jersey #4.

Celtics.png

Double post!

hawks+final.png

I cant see the Celtics uniforms. I just shows a gray circle with a minus sign in it.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Celtics.png

Double post!

hawks+final.png

I cant see the Celtics uniforms. I just shows a gray circle with a minus sign in it.

Really it works for me?

SIG.png

Celtics.png

Double post!

hawks+final.png

Really it works for me?
It doesn't work for me either...

Celtics.png

Double post!

hawks+final.png

Really it works for me?

not for me

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Another person who can't see the Celtics here. However, here are thoughts on the concepts posted thus far that I can see:

Hawks-Consider using the "A" from Atlanta as the hat logo and putting the swooping Hawk on the sleeves. Use the same font for the numbers the current Hawks use. Instead of using the old logo as the alternate, consider creating a red jersey with "ATL" across it.

Cavaliers-Add some trim to the numbers and the wordmarks. Choose a thinner font for the numbers. Remove the basketball from the blue alternate, or morph it into a white baseball with orange seams.

Keep up the good work. I'm eager to see what else you can churn out.

Archived