If you prefer it in a different color combo just let me know.

PhiladelphiaAthletics1.png

Ren, I just wanted to let you know I used this logo in my concept of the Oakland A's. Thanks again for doing this for me. If you want to see my concept, you can see it here. (I don't mean to promote my thread on your page; if you feel I have crossed this line let me know, and I will remove the link.)

award%20sig.png

^^ Don't mind at all David, nice work you got going on there by the way! Thanks for the kind words & for adding a link on your page to mine, It seems to have lost a bit of steam here lately. Not too many people are willing to go through so many pages that they tend to just avoid it all together & with so many concepts coming out you almost have to crank out a design on a daily basis to stay on the first page. Thanks again for pointing people in my direction. Good luck with your thread, good stuff!

Can someone take a shot at this old Oklahoma State logo (the one on the helmet, not including the helmet itself)?

Screen-Shot-2013-10-02-at-11.51.06-AM.pn

Or this one?

2557.gif

The one on the helmet is in need of a makeover, but you shold probably try to find a better view of the decal. The second image is already updated. Nothing needs to be done to that one.

gYH2mW9.png

Can someone take a shot at this old Oklahoma State logo (the one on the helmet, not including the helmet itself)?

Screen-Shot-2013-10-02-at-11.51.06-AM.pn

Or this one?

2557.gif

The one on the helmet is in need of a makeover, but you shold probably try to find a better view of the decal. The second image is already updated. Nothing needs to be done to that one.

This is the closest I could find, although I would prefer not to have the A&M part.

oklahomaambuckinghorse5px.jpg

Then there is this very small version:

oamc-bronc.png

And I disagree about Pistol Pete. I think a more modern render would be great for our university.

^^^^Thanks suplauren! Yeah, I've really been considering tossing them into a new thread, just not sure how many I'll actually be doing therefore don't know if it's even worth starting a whole new thread for em.

TorontoPhantoms.png

I would definitely try starting a new thread for just the logos. You've done a lot, and I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say it would be great to have one place where we can view them all without having to go through 65+ pages to find something.

Also, great work on the one in the quote. One of my favorites you've done!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Ren, have you thought about watermarking(or something along that line) your logos?

I think you should really look into that, so people can't steal/use your logos without you getting paid.

You know, I have thought about doing it to my community college logos since those are my designs but unfortunately simply putting a gray text over it or blurring out a section isn't gonna be enough to stop anyone from taking/using it or trying to pass it off as their own if they really want to. I can only hope that no one takes my designs & starts using them for their schools or other reasons without asking/paying for them. While looking through the net for logos to update/redesign I've come across so many schools that use other schools designs from high school up to community college, they've just altered them in some way to call it their own, some just look bad. Good example is the tiger used by Reedley which has the Auburn tiger body with what appears to be a clip art head. They just find it easier I guess to do it that way. On an up note though without jinxing anything lol. I made contact with the athletic director for Delgado College who actually got back to me & really liked my design & seems to be interested in it! We'll just have to wait & see how that goes (keeping my fingers crossed)! Wish me luck. Still waiting to hear from Whatcom also.
  • Like 1